Friday, August 8, 2008

From Blog READER to BlogER!

Well...here we go! This could be interesting, TMI and scary (all at once) to some of you, but here I go. I have been an avid reader of several blogs (thanks to my girls here at work: T, L and A) for several months now and my coworkers and I have become sooo... I want to use the word obsessed but that sounds really crazy/psycho... So I will use the word INTERESTED! But none the less, we have all decided to start our own blogs. They are all sure to be different in nature but creative and fun!
My blog will be filled with excerpts from my ever evolving life (with my new husband-whom in here we refer to as LOVER-and two precious Shih Tzus we will call Sweet Boy and Precious Girl). I can't make promises to you about what you will read here so BEWARE! :) But it will contain LOTS of info about FASHION (a big part of my life), FLUFFIES (I am one of the biggest animal lovers you will ever meet) and FAMOUS people (I am obsessed... I mean VERY INTERESTED)! All of these things are a huge part of my life! Some people might call me CRAZY (my husband!) but I enjoy reading all about new, couture fashion and the lives of celebs! I read the Humane Society website daily and cry almost everyday while doing so! Another thing to know... I am a crier (and occasional cuss-er) :) Random info here: I will discuss some controversial things... but these thoughts are just MY opinions-that's all!
I will go ahead and apologize for incorrect grammer, spelling and the over use of words such as: SOOO and SHUT UP! Also I will go off on tangents so excuse that too (that should already be apparent). And I will use smileys :) Sorry! That's my way of showing you I am happy :)
I will try to keep this blog up to date daily but let's remember I have a full time job, full time husband, full time doggies and full time workout schedule... not to mention I am a busy woman!
So here we go! This is it... my very own blog! Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you will visit daily! Love and War Damn Eagle!

7 comments:

amberjohnson said...

I love it!

Laura Lynn said...

AHHH! I am so super excited to see what is to come for your little bloggy!!! This will be fun :)

xoxo,
L

tracypartyof4 said...

Awesome!

Jeannine said...

Your Mother is proud of you. I understand the title of your blog "All things Fluffy...Fashionable...& Famous"---that's you! I'm glad to see you express yourself in writing! I will try to keep up! I love you very, very much, much, much!

ShellBell said...

YAY! SO glad you're doing this! Now I can keep up all the way in Nashville :) Love you lots and can't wait to see what gets posted here! Your mind enver ceases to amaze and amuse me! :)

brittyb143 said...

Thank you lovely for giving me something other than www.people.com to obssessively (yeah I used it, but clearly I'm a rebel) check everyday. I think I'll have more fun in that precious little head of yours anyways ;)

Amie said...

I can already see that this is going to be a fun BLOG! I also have blog 'interests' but haven't ventured out to start my own. Have fun with this! I can't wait to read more :o)