Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday, and I am sharing WEDDING PICS!

Gooooooooooood afternoon ladies! I am so glad it's Friday, I don't know what to do! It has been one of those emotionally and physically exhausting/draining weeks... but now I have Auburn football and good times ahead with good friends!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness. Much needed "away from home" time! Escape reality for a day and focus on nothing but football. Ahhhhh!

So I have been seeing more and more beautiful wedding pictures on these wonderful blogs I read! And so I thought I would share mine too! :) There's lots of them so I am just giving you all the link the the photographers site. Here ya go:

Now, once you are here... you go to

"Current Events Click Here" (at the bottom)

"Wedding Portraits" (You can also click on "Bridal Portraits" then "Lyndsey" to see my pre wedding portraits! Not my fave)

"Lyndsey and Adam"

I hope you enjoy!! :) Everyone have a great LONG weekend! I will be back in action Tuesday bright and early! :)

4 comments:

Petunia said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing your very special day!

Tracy said...

I love looking at wedding pictures and those were so great. Your wedding looked like a blast!

Okay - love the picture of you with the Twizzlers - that one made me giggle.

Jeannine said...

Precious girl! You are very beautiful and I love you! Hope you enjoy your time in Auburn! What a great place to get away! WAR EAGLE!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

love the pictures! it looks like your wedding was a blast.

and i love your bridesmaid dresses.