Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Fluffies... Sweet Angels!!

Let me introduce you to my sweet babies. I know originally I was going to call them Sweet Boy and Precious Girl... but hell we are going to call them by their real names which are... Dansby (named after former Auburn football player Karlos Dansby) and Daizy (named this because I wanted it to start with D and end in Y). They are Shih Tzus are are absolutely ADORED! And you will learn about my obsession with this breed! :)

First... we will start with the oldest... Mister Dansby Dodd. He is a little precious boy and brings me so much joy (no I am not writing a poem)! I got him my junior year at Auburn. He was such a little precious dog. I mean a big ball of fur! But he grew up so fast :( He is a pretty independent dog. He's not much of a lap dog. But hello could he BE any smarter? We should so be on that show... America's Smartest Dog. He can sit, high five, roll over, play dead, beg, talk, sing, dance (and I am not exaggerating on any of these)!! Maybe one day I will post a video as evidence! He is a pain in the ass at the groomer and vet! DO NOT TOUCH HIS FEET! He loves his mom but woah does he love his dad! (Maybe because I have always been the punisher) :) He loves playing ball... he doesn't "fetch" so well because he wants you to play chase! :) We call all of his toys "boogers." No idea how that started just one of those things! He has to be on a leash unless in a fenced yard (thank goodness our new house has that). He will run off looking for a girlfriend in a second! (Not fixed yet!) He loves Law and Order SVU. Every time the theme song comes on... he sings and howls... It's amazing! Another video to post :) So here are a few other names he goes by... Boogie Boy, Fweet Boy, Dans, Dans Booger! I know strange right? But here he is... my precious angel...













Ok so now to my sweet little baby girl... Darlin Daizy Dodd. I got her after I graduated from college. I loved Dansby so much I wanted to get him a friend (and me a girl to dress up because let's face it... Dansby was starting to look a little "girly") When I first got her... Dansby was PISSED! He wouldn't have anything to do with me and he constantly snapped at Daizy! But he eventually got over it and now they are BEST FRIENDS! Daizy is the total opposite from Dans. She is a little lap dog. Loves being everywhere you are. Wants to be sitting right next to you if not on you! She is the best at the vet and groomer. She is spoiled rotten! She does hate clothes... I think I started too late. She never has to be on a leash... she doesn't want to get out of my sight! She didn't get potty trained as well as Dans because I was already working when I got her. So when she has an accident (which is rare) I feel bad and responsible! She also didn't learn many tricks because of my lack of time with her. She can high five, sit and talk. But other than that she is a lover :) She reminds me of a cat, the way she lays and sleeps all curled up. Precious. She has a nervous disorder I am almost positive (probably gets that from me!) :) She gets really nervous when a loud sound is made or someone new is around. And if you go to grab her to pick her up... tinkle tinkle... she pees a little :) So anyway... here is my baby girl...

2 comments:

amberjohnson said...

So cute! I really want to see the videos of Dansby singing at the TV!

Jeannine said...

I love your babies and my granddogs! They bring great joy to my life--real job!