Wednesday, September 3, 2008

90210-What What!!

So do tell... who all out there watched the new 90210???? You don't have to be afraid to admit it. I was a little nervous to watch because I was afraid it was gonna be a little teeny bopper for me... but are we at all surprised that I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! So much. (My husband not as much)! :) It is going to be great. Makes me wish I was in high school again! I keep telling myself I am only watching it because Brenda and Kelly ARE BACK, but who am I kidding, I love teeny bopper shows. I mean I have no shame in admitting that. Ok well...maybe a little. But whatever. This is definitely going to be one of my "CAN'T MISS IT, GOTTA TIVO IT EVERY WEEK" shows. I mean look at this fabulous cast!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have to say the timing couldn't have been better. I spent 7 hours on the couch Monday (I know so bad right?) watching old episodes from the original 90210. It was GREAT! I will always love me some Beverly Hills 90210 drama :) It never gets old. It's like Saved by the Bell. (still watch that every morning while putting on my makeup!)



So let's briefly recap the AWESOMENESS that took place last night for 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!

Ok some characters to watch!

Anyone remember Rob Estes???? He was on that FABULOUS show "Silk Stalkings." Remember him? Anywho, he plays Harry, the principal of West Bev High and the dad of Dixon (adopted) and Annie! I am so glad he is back on TV! And let's not forget to mention his "wife"... she is none other than "Becky" from Full House. Lori Loughlin plays Debbie and she looks great after all these years. Who knew?

Ok and does anyone know who Jessica Walter is?? Well she plays Tabitha, Harry's mom. She is freaking hilarious. Even my husband laughed out loud at her a few times. She is a spit fire, drinker who has MUCHO money!

Annie, is going to be the sweet one. Get in a little trouble. Remind you of anyone? Kelly Taylor maybe? But hello... Silver is Kelly Taylor's sister (yeah the one Mel and Jackie made). And she is by far (to me) the cutest girl on the show. Yeah the name didn't hit me until the episode was over. ha! Little slow on the uptake :)

Ok and the biggest shocker of the night... Kelly reveals(I am pretty sure) who the father of her baby daddy is... IT'S BRANDON! Woah! I know. So much old drama coming back. I love it!

You can go to 90210 Cast site to see all the newbies!! They are so precious!

Needless to say I am hooked... it's drama filled and those are my favorite kind of shows :)

What did you think???

Oh and I must mention my AUBURN TIGER'S victory... 34-0. WAR EAGLE!!!

4 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i'm a freak on the original 90210. i watch it EVERY SINGLE DAY on soap net and have seen every episode 3 times. i love it.

i'm not sure how much i love the new cast. they look so old! but i love kelly and brenda being back. i think that Brenda was the "good girl" on the show though. kelly was a bad girl until they got to their senior year and she realized she had probably slept around too much. ;)

anyway... it will be fun to watch. i was thinking that dylan was the father, but i hope it's brandon. i just wish they had picked up where the show left off since kelly and dylan were together in the finale. we'll have to wait and see!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

okay...i totally thought that, too! otherwise... why would kelly care that brenda hadn't seen the baby in a while? one of them mentioned how long it had been since brenda had seen Sammy. and i thought that too about the 3 a.m. phone call. maybe it will be brandon!! maybe he'll come back.

Laurie said...

I love it too! I'm thinking that maybe the baby daddy is Dylan?

I still love the original show, but this is a must in my DVR now!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Off the topic sorta, do ya'll ever get back to the AU games? We are going to the LSU game for sure and a couple of others...LaGrange isn't that far is it? We are only about 1 hours (tops) away!