Thursday, September 18, 2008

GOLD IT IS!! Thanks girls!

Thank you all so much for the help! I think I have decided on the gold Niki Livas. I really appreciate all of your sweet comments. I know I will be the only girl out of the girls I know there with a short dress on, but hey who cares? Dare to be different right?? :) (PS-they ended up having to change the church, reception venue and rehearsal dinner venue. So it's been a stressful week for them I am sure!)
Well I won't be blogging 'til next Tuesday... Please pray that we have a safe flight and everything is ok in Houston. Then I will be lounging around the house with my husband all day Monday! (It's my BIRTHDAY Saturday so I am taking Monday as MY DAY :) Ahhhh, so nice! So I will catch up on all my "girls" blogs Tuesday!
I will have plenty of pics when I return. So let's hope I don't freak out when we get there and want to wear a different dress :) ha. I have been know to be indecisive every now and then!
Y'all have a great weekend. And WAR EAGLE!!!

14 comments:

preppy little dress said...

have a great time at the wedding! safe travels!!!

did you get the package? it should arrive today or tomorrow.

Muffy said...

Have a wonderful!!!!

Muffy said...

OOP! I meant, "HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!"

Lindsey said...

Have fun at the wedding and a safe trip!=)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Have a great trip!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

have fun!!!! i bet more people than you think will have on a short dress. you'll be gorgeous!

the pink putter said...

I love the gold dress! Have a great time!

Lauren said...

Enjoy your weekend!

preppy little dress said...

glad you got the package! i hope everything came in 1 piece. sorry the package didn't match the label - that's all they had at the post office. enjoy and again, have a great weekend! i am sure the wedding will be a lot of fun!

Kitty Cat said...

Hey, thanks for following my blog! That's so nice! Looking forward to your news when you're back!

Hollie said...

can't wait to hear about it when you return! ;)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Ooh I didn't get to vote, I thought I had you on my blog roll but I didn't, you're there now! I would have picked that one too!! Can't wait to see pics! Have a great and safe trip!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i just found your blog and totally love it!

Mojito Maven said...

are you back??? how was the wedding? we need to see pics of the dress!!!