Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I luuuuv me some GOLD CARD!!!

Yes I realize how many grammatical/spelling/strange errors there are in that title. WHO CARES!! :) We are talking about awards here people :) FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsey over at Learning to be a Wife just gave me a brand new award :) Sweet girl. It's called the "Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card." (now if only we could shop with this thing!!) Thank you so much. I love your blog and am so glad you read mine... bloggy friends forever :)




So here are the "rules" for this awesome award.
1. You may only choose five people/blogs to give the award to. (Why oh, why, only 5??? Boo!)
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.


Giving out these awards is fun, but it's so hard because I have such a LONG Blog "follow" list. I love so many! Since the RULES STATE that I MUST ONLY GIVE IT TO FIVE and they have SUCH SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS.... :) here we go!


1. Misadventures of a Newlywed - This blog-lady is quit the shopper and fellow GA resident :) She is blunt and to the point and says what she thinks no matter what and I appreciate that in a person. Her posts always have me laughin' and thinkin' and smilin' :) Check her out!

2. Newlywed Central - She is such a sweet girl. I enjoy her posts so much that we now Gmail-chat while working through our days :) Check out her wise words of wisdom.

3. Tales of a Northern Belle - This one is a hoot. Her stories of "Parrothead" and her SIL are so entertaining! Her posts are always a good read and she is as real as they come. Check her out!

4. Blue-Eyed Bride - Let's face it. We were meant to be friends :) She and I are actually going to start a blog together (be on the lookout). Her posts are so fun and diverse. She writes about so many fun things, you never know what to expect and that's a good thing because ALL of her posts are AWESOME :)

5. Just a Girl... & Her Dogs - We are new to each other's blogs! I think I found her first then she checked my blog out :) This Florida girl is HILARIOUS!!! She has been through some serious stuff but she is sooo witty and funny and has a great outlook on life :) Definitely an inspiration to read. And one heck of a writer :)


Enjoy girls... now if we could all just cross our arms, blink our eyes and nod our head and magically appear at some fabulous mall (or say Atlantic Station-H&M) we could use this Gold Card! Dang!

6 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i'm so diverse! i had no idea! i guess my posts are pretty random.

i'm pumped about tomorrow's first post! thanks for the award!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Thank you!!!

I noticed a bunch of traffic coming to my site from here and had to check it out. What a great surprise!

=)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on your award!

Future Zone said...

Nice blog.

Please visit:

http://bali-universe.blogspot.com

Good luck

Kitty Cat said...

Geez, there are awards flying around in bloggy land everywhere! Congrats, what a fun award!

Being Brazen said...

Congrats!!! :)