Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need your vote ladies!

Here are the dresses I am contemplating wearing to the wedding this weekend girls. One to the wedding and one to the rehearsal. I would love to have all of your wonderful opinions to help me decide. :) (and I gotta decide fast. We leave at 7:30 in the AM)! And remember it's BLACK TIE! Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!! :) TGIF!

Here we go...
Dress #1: "The Golden Girl" from Niki Livas


Dress #2: Laundry by Shelli Segal Twist Front Long Dress (what you can't really tell in the picture is the twist right at the boobs)


Dress #3: By Robbie Bee. Ok this was difficult because I couldn't find a d*** picture online. I borrowed this from my friend Heather. Here is a picture of her in it at my rehearsal dinner. Let me try and describe... It's to the ankle. It's a fitted statin dress with a like flyaway see through scarf-like thing over it. It's really cute! Husband loves this one!


Dress #4: This one is by Suzi Chin . Couldn't remember who my dress was made by, so I had to find a replica and this was the best I could do :) Forgive me :) The only difference is mine is a black with a nude underlay. It's knife pleated all over with a cute belt.

15 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

I personally love dress #1 because it has the vintage feel. I also think dress #3 would be beautiful. I like scarf dresses and it goes with the whole "black tie" theme. Just my $.02.

Julia said...

i agree, number 1 or three, you could take both and then see if long or short is the way to go.

Jane-Marie said...

I LOVE dress #1. It has my vote.

Laurie said...

I love #1 - it's so pretty! Looks very glam.

Andi said...

I like #1 as well. My second favorite would be #2 but that is because I like simple dresses.

Mrs. Forever said...

I absolutely love dress #1. And since you said you need to pick 2 dresses, my second choice is dress #3. Good luck - and have fun at the wedding! Take lots of pics so we can see how gorgeous you look in whichever one you pick.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

I LOVE that first dress. It gets my vote. The second choice is #3. Flowy and pretty!

southern daze said...

Dress #1 is amazing!

A Belle and her Beau said...

DEF #1 :)

NewlywedCentral said...

Told you #1 would be it! IT'S AMAZING! :) Have the best time... and hug George Bush for me ;0)

Tracy said...

You can't go wrong but loving dress #1 the best!

morewineplease said...

#1 #1 #1!
I really must have that dress!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

#1 and #4 are my favs. I vote #1 for the wedding and #4 for the rehearsal dinner.

tracypartyof4 said...

I say #1 and #2.

Amie said...

It doesn't matter anymore since you have chosen the dress, but I absolutely LOVE dress #1!!!!!!
Have a great time in Texas and also have a great birthday!