Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a 'lil fun!

Erin, at Blue-Eyed Bride created one of these and it is so pretty! I thought it was so cute and since I have nothing to do this morning (yeah right) I thought I would copy her :) Kudos to Erin! :)




Answer the following 12 questions about yourself in order to influence your mosaic! (my answers are in parentheses after each question):

1. What is your first name? (Lyndsey)
2. What is your favorite food? (Pizza)
3. What high school did you attend? (Alexandria HS)
4. What is your favorite color? (orange and blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (I REALLY don't have one (crazy huh), but I will say... Ryan Reynolds)
6. Favorite drink? (Sugarfree Redbull & Vodka)
7. Dream vacation? (Hawaii)
8. Favorite dessert? (strawberry cake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Celebrity Stylist)
10. What do you love most in life? (my husband & family)
11. One word to describe you? (fun)
12. Your Flickr name? (LyndsAU) -- this one won't work because I haven't uploaded any pictures, so I'm choosing to search for "puppies" because I ADORE them all!

All you have to do is type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows)... Have fun!

4 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

yeah now i'm going to have copy you, erin, and sourthern daze...

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love it! it turned out so cute!

Andi said...

So cute! I'm doing one now.

southern daze said...

It turned out fantastic!