Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged, Random Facts!

Learning to be a Wife tagged me in this fun little game! How super sweet of her! (PS Lindsey-I don't like for my food to touch either) :) I'm supposed to state 7 random or weird facts about myself and then tag 7 people. Here we go...

1. In my cabinets, I put the just cleaned dished on the bottom so all of them get used equally. I do the same thing with towels (freak, I know!)
2. Until I was like 17, I tought the lyrics to the song "She's a brick house..." were "She's a bitch ooowwwwww..." (Listen next time, it really does sound like that!)
3. I love college (Auburn) football (like a man does).
4. I am a big Dale Earnhart Jr fan (that's the Alabama redneck coming out in me!)
5. I have never broken a bone or sprained anything.
6. I LOVE to cook (never would have thought that)
7. I have well over 200 pairs of shoes!

Now I get to tag 7 of what I am now calling, MY BLOGGY FRIENDS!! :)

1. Our Jouney to Forever
2. More Wine Please
3. Make Mine a Mojito
4. no worries WYNN in love
5. The Purring Cat
6. Kelly Green and Navy
7. Petunia in Paradise



PS... Please excuse me if I sound VAIN from the last post... I'm really not, I am a woman! :)

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's funny that you don't like your food to touch! I always get teased for that! I have never broken or sprained a bone either!=)

Mojito Maven said...

thank you!

and I totally mix up lyrics ALL THE TIME...hilarious!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

Hey! What a fun blog you have here! I love it! :) What are you eating in your profile pic? Twizzlers?

Leslie said...

Happy belated birthday! So glad you enjoyed my blog! The feeling is mutual :) And you definitely did not sound vain in your previous post. I have a nice little crease forming between my eyes that I affectionately refer to as "The San Andreas Fault." (You know, the one that starts all those San Francisco earthquakes?). Aging stinks! I would also recommend the Arbonne RE-9 antiaging skincare line. I love it! (I don't sell the stuff...I just use it!)

Weeksie50 said...

It was fun reading all the facts about you..

Andi said...

I obsess about random parts of my body too. But I go on longer kicks. Like one month I'll be convinced my hair is horrible then the next month I hate my arms. Limey just ignores me. Thanks for tagging me!

Tracy said...

I don't think you sounded vain at all. It sounded to me more like you needed a self esteem boost! I love that your hubby commented. He seems sweet.

Number one on this make me laugh. I never thought of using the towels and plates equally like that. You have a point.

southern daze said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who promotes "equal usage" among her dishes!

Petunia said...

Wow--you have a lot of shoes, girlie! Thanks for the tag--I am thinking of what my 7 things are!

morewineplease said...

I seriously had to do 2 random post.. what dork I am!
funny about the lyrics, I do that crap to!

Kitty Cat said...

Thanks for the tag!! Will have to think, and then do the list.

Kitty Cat said...

PS: Oooh, over 200 pairs of shoes! Just the thought makes me drool, I'm deeply envious. I have over 40, I think, and am finding storage a real problem. I've had to chuck out some old pairs. Where do you store yours?