Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two awards...One Day! HEY HEY!

Sweet Erin over at Blue-Eyed Bride gave me two awards and I am thrilled!! I LOVE reading her blog she is so so funny and we are very similar so it's easy to relate to her! Erin, I give both of those awards back to you :) Thank you thank you! Check her out! Giving (and receiving) these little awards are so fun so here we go!



Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes. (OH I DO, don't worry!)
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. (I am although sometimes I come across as negative!)
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids. (I do... can't wait to have a couple) :)


These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
I love all of my blogs so this is to all of you :) I know some of you have received this (probably multiple times because you are all so AWESOME), but here you go anyway. Y'all check these blogs out! They are sure to bring a smile to your face :)
1. A Belle and her Beau- She will always bring a smile to your face. She has style, class and taste and is a super fun read!!
2. Preppy Little Dress- She has the best posts. They are always entertaining. And she has AWESOME giveaways (which I won-one). She always has interesting things to say. And I appreciate that in a blogger :)
3. You Stay Classy Arkansas- I am a new reader of her blog but she is FAB! She is a fun/exciting read :)
4. More, More, More... - She is so funny! I always enjoy her posts. She reminds me of me :)
5. First Comes Love... Then Comes Marriage - Sweet blogger that always has great posts... check her out today!! :)

6 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

New to your blog...let me know if you'd like to read mine (I'd need your e-mail address).

NewlywedCentral said...

Hey! Hope you got my award yesterday, too :)

ShellBell said...

Soo...i gave in...come check out my blog! :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Thank you, sweetie! You're the cutest!

Justin and Jenn said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks for the shout-out!!

Pharmacist Erin said...

Thanks so much!! Your blog is FAB, too!!! I've added you to my list now. I look forward to reading more!