Tuesday, September 9, 2008

VB's new do... Yes or No?

Attention attention... we have a new "style" looming in Hollywood!!! I want you all to know first off that I love me some Victoria Beckham!! She is a style icon and I truly appreciate her (or her stylist) wonderful sense of style. She is always wearing the most cutting edge outfits and I personally admire her for stepping out of the box and wearing what she really likes! Oh to have that much confidence to wear what you like (even in a little ol' Georgia town)!

Like most celebrities that I adore/love/admire, of course there are some things about her that drive me absolutely nuts!
1) She never smiles! Come on Vicki... you are married to David Beckham... SMILE for goodness sake!
2) She is WAY too skinny. I mean, I appreciate thin girls... but she is borderline looking anorexic!!
3) She wears heels to soccer games. Ok-I love heels more than anyone I know... but let's be serious. If I am draggin around 3 young boys to soccer/football/baseball practice, I won't be wearing my Jimmy Choo's :)
Ok I say all of this to point out this new "hair do/don't" that she is sporting! I wanna know what you think? I haven't decided yet. It's kinda cute, but kinda boy-ish, but hell VB can pull most anything off. I think maybe if she wasn't so damn skinny it wouldn't take me so long to decide. But I am interested to hear what my blogger friends thing :) DO TELL!

11 comments:

Laurie said...

I think she looks great with this do - but I'm not so sure how much of a trend it will become. I don't think the average woman can pull off this the way they can the VB bob!!

She is amazing though.

Tracy said...

I don't love the do itself but she can pull it off. I liked her hair better before but I don't think it looks hideous. I saw pix of Katie Holmes on Extra (my news source)and her new do look shorter like this also. They really are BFF.

No way I could pull that one off but it sure would make being a SAHM a lot easier!

Muffy said...

OOH! I really like this!!!! It works for her!

Rebecca Taylor said...

I'm not a big fan of that cut usually...but of course she can pull it off...it makes you just sick, doesn't it!!!

preppy little dress said...

i don't know, maybe it's a little too short?

it certainly makes her look young!

personally, i could not pull this off nor do i have thouands of dollars to spend on a stylist!

amberjohnson said...

I like short hair a lot, but I don't think I'm a fan of this. She's already a harsh looking person (I blame it on all the protruding bones and the lack of smiles) and this just makes it worse.

A Belle and her Beau said...

mmm ... I don't know! Its okay I guess. aside from halle berry, she is the only one who could probably pull it off. I certainly hope this doesnt become a trend haircut bc I will be OUT OF STYLE! :)

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

I saw your comment on Pretty Little Dress and had to check out your blog b/c you said you grew up in Alabama but now live in Georgia. Same here...and I also noticed you rocked the AU on your profile. So, War Eagle!

NO way I could pull off this hair but I like it on her...

Petunia said...

OMG! Is that really a photo of VB or has it been photoshopped? If not, then she is seriously anorexic-looking & I am scared for her. And I never say that because I am skinny and wouldn't like for people to say that about me!! I just thought she was gorgeous back in the Spice Girl days and shortly thereafter with her hair longer. I don't like this cut. Nope.
THANK YOU for the Hobo link! I love it--wish it had more CC slots, though. I have so much stuff jammed into my wallet. Hmmm...

tickledpink said...

Oh, I love VB too but not with this do. I liked her short bob a lot better. If anyone can pull this off though VB can!

preppy little dress said...

hey there, you need to add the follow this blog to your layout! :) PLD