Friday, September 5, 2008

You will L-O-V-E Planet Funk

We all love a good shopping website...right??? Well boy have I found a fabulous one or what??? It is called PLANETFUNK.COM. Thanks to InTouch Weekly Magazine and their little articles on new fashion trends, I discovered this site and I haven't turned back!! In case you aren't familiar with it, it is full of AWESOMENESS (that is one of my fave new words so sorry for the overuse) :) So I thought I would share a few of my fave finds from this superamazing site... Check it :)

So some of my favorite brands they carry are:
- Betseyville
- BB Dakota
- Christian Audigier
- Ed Hardy (this is a new obsession to be blogged about later!)
- Free People
- Rock & Republic

Some precious finds... now be aware this stuff isn't very preppy, but my tastes in clothing and trends RANGE A LOT! :) These are a little funky... (hence the name PLANET FUNK) :)


By BB Dakota! Yeah I know summer is almost over, but how awesome is this dress. I will be purchasing soon :) $78.90



By BB Dakota! How awesome is this jacket? Orange is going to be sooo hott this fall. This is a must have for us Auburn/Clemson/Tennessee fans for sure... but it is perfect for everyone for this fall :) Only $79.80


By Free People. (LOVE) This trapeze jacket is amazing. They aren't always the most flattering on me, but they are so super trendy and "in" right now. Gonna have to have this... And at only $89 this is a dang steal for Free People!!!




By Melie Bianco! This clutch is AMAZING! Animal print is hott once again! And this is a must have at only $59!!



By Planet Funk! This defines perfection!!!! I mean how amazing is this animal print?? Perfect for work or or night out. So so cute! (Sad things... only available in small) But at $29 I might get it anyway and pray :) ha!

So, enjoy ladies and let me know if you find anything on that site that you like :) Have a wonderful weekend! :)

4 comments:

Jane-Marie said...

Linds, your blog is too cute! And I really enjoyed talking with you the other day! I added your blog to my blog list and will be returning soon!

Mine is www.pocketsofpeacejm.blogspot.com

I am trying to bring it up a few notches and might change the name pretty soon!

tickledpink said...

Those are really fun finds! I love Free People, and that is a steal with that price. I also love Melie Bianco bags, and might have to purse that little number!

preppy little dress said...

great jackets! thanks for sharing!

The Dunaway's said...

Hi New Follower of your blog! I just started reading from the beginning and saw the Orange jacket and felt compelled to comment! I am a TN fan and you are right..that jacket would be PERFECT for Football Saturdays!!