Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 things

1. Note to self: Next time a Project Runway (my fave show) Season Finale is on, do not plan a travel trip for work. Dang Hampton Inn doesn't have Bravo = me so so so sad! I have it tivo-ed at home so I will be watching it 1st thing tomorrow when I get back!

2. McCain & Obama debate #3: Here's what I have heart the past 30 minutes... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, promises, promises, promises, promises, promises, promises, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies!!!!!! I am so over these debates. My mind (and most of America's) is made up! And I fully support my candidate! But tonight, they are both talking in circles and getting on my nerves :) Come on election day!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Gwen said...

I just found your blog and love it!! I know what you mean about work travel and missing shows!! Last time I traveled I missed LOST because of a client dinner. And I'm with you on the debate. I didn't even watch because I'm so fed up with it. :)

L Sqaured said...

I'm not watching the debates either...So sick of it and I can't wait until the election is done!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I hate it when you are in a hotel and they don't have your tv shows! It gets frustrating!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i didn't watch the debate last night either... i was watching project runway! we'll discuss after you watch it!

The Heckathorns said...

I watched the debate and I realized that they will say just about anything to get anyone to vote for them. I don't trust anyone...in fact, I believe that my 2 year old would be the better cannidate b/c he doesn't know how to lie yet. LOL!

I totally missed the season finale! :( And I don't have Tivo...I need to get with the times!

Jessica said...

I really can't deal with those debates. I'm glad they are donzo and will be even more thankful when the whole thing is over with (hopefully)

Lindsey said...

I feel the same way about the debates!

New Girl on Post said...

I hate the debates! IT's the same thing over and over, they barely even talked about education which angered me.

I'm so ready for election day.