Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog Makeover... Thanks Mojito Maven!

We, as bloggers, are constantly striving to write about interesting things and make others laugh, smile, feel encouraged, etc.... but we also have to LOOK GOOD right?

Well thanks to the SWEET and PRECIOUS
Mojito Maven over at Make Mine a Mojito,
I am going to have a brand new, more fancy look over here!! I am so excited! She won a giveaway from Megan (great giveaway by the way!!) And Shauna will be putting the look together. And she so sweetly passed it on to me. I definitely owe her a prize for this :) And I will come through on that. I have been thinking of paying for a new blog background and layout because mine is pretty generic and boring. And since I am LOVING all this blogging I gotta look cute right?? :) How absolutely sweet is she??????? Why, oh why, must you live in Dallas, we would so be friends if we lived closer!! :) Thank you again so so so much Mojito Maven!!!!
So I will have a new FAB-TASTIC look very soon and I can't wait! Check back soon...

10 comments:

morewineplease said...

Cannot wait to see the new you!!

NewlywedCentral said...

So fun!! Can't wait to see it :) I must say I like your green, though... I'm totally a fan of green :)

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYAYAYA

You're welcome!! It's going to look AMAZING!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Fun, how sweet!!

Rebecca Taylor said...

How sweet of her! I can't wait to see the new look!!!

Missy R. said...

Can't wait to see the new look! And that was really nice of Mojito Maven!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

she's so sweet!!! i can't wait to see how it turns out!

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see the new look.. very exciting!

Monogramchick said...

how sweet! can't wait to see your new look.

Megan said...

Congratulations! That was so sweet of her to pass it on to you. I hope you love your new layout!