Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dog Lovers Unite!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies... I saw a blog (that I randomly found on another blog-but am so glad I clicked on it) yesterday right before I left work. It has effected me sooo much that I had to post about it! I saw a picture of a beautiful yellow lab-looking dog and my heart melted. The title of the blog is The Chai Story. Here's the picture I saw... (tears building up in my eyes now.)




I can't explain my love for dogs. My mom and husband worry that one day I will get hurt by one, because in my mind they are all sweet and innocent! Please visit The Chai Story and make sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom to get his whole story and WATCH THE VIDEOS! Make sure to do that. But I will warn you... you won't have any eye makeup on after you are finished! It's by far one of the saddest stories I have ever heard about a dog. It seriously devastated me! I just want to help this man any way I can! And to feel so helpless and know you have done everything you can, I can't imagine how his owner feels. Even if you don't LOVE DOGS, please check out this blog. We need to make more people aware of this HORRIBLE TOY made by a company called Four Paws! I will be boycotting any and all of their products! It makes me so dang mad!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr! And you don't wanna mess with this southern girls love for dogs!! I will be writing a letter to them ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

I am going home for lunch now to hug on my dogs and take Daizy for her $35 haircut!!! Who cares after reading this story, I would take her for a $100 haircut!!

7 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

no no no... i don't think i can read this... i've saved it in my google reader, so i will have to go back when i'm alone and can have a solid cry.

Shelley said...

so sad :( poor little guy.

give daizy and dansby a hug from aunt shelley!!

also...my funny old lady story is now posted :)

TexasLauren77 said...

Thanks for posting this information!! I put a post up on my blog to help pass the story along.
http://www.mustlovedogsandmyparakeet.com/2008/10/boycott-of-four-paws-inc.html

SassyEngineer said...

I happened upon your blog while reading another, and I saw this post. I am a huge dog lover so I read the Chai story. It was so unbelievably sad, and I will pass it on to others. I am so glad that my dog, Janie, never got a hold of one those!

Tracy said...

I'm a huge dog lover also. This was so sad but dogs just amaze me on how resillant they are. I need to go huge my furbaby now.

I volunteered for several years with the Golden Rescue group here where I live and I am going to pass this on to some of my friends to get the word out.

The Pink Chick said...

I am a huge pet lover too! I have three furry children at home. Thanks for sharing this information! I am going to pass it along to all of my friends! By the way, I love your blog!

Britni and Justin said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I just sent an email to this company and I plan on posting a blog about this on my site, also. This story just breaks my heart!