Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FAB-TASTIC NEW LOOK!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Shauna for my new look :) I love it. It's very me, girly and a little edgy :) If any of you want a custom look for your blog, check her out at See My Designs by Shauna. I just filled out a form and this is the first layout she sent me. LOVING IT!

And of course, a HUGE thanks to the Mojito Maven over at Make Mine a Mojito for graciously passing her GIVEAWAY WIN on to me. I owe you one, big time :) You are a sweet friend. So glad we "met" on here!

And y'all don't forget to check out tomorrow's post for Weight Watcher Wednesdays!!!

28 comments:

Rebecca Taylor said...

Oooh! I love it!

Missy R. said...

Wow! It's so fabulous! :) She did a great job & it fits you perfect like a shoe!

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYYAYAYAY it looks great!!!!!

A Belle and her Beau said...

I loves it!!! I want one :)

Madison Girl said...

Love the new layout! It looks awesome!

zentmrs said...

Looks fabulous!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

It looks GREAT! Yay for you!

amberjohnson said...

So super cute!

My home - My life said...

Love the new blog - looks great! Love the colors!

PreppynPink said...

Oo my goodness, it is FABULOUS!!

SassyEngineer said...

I absolutely love it! I wish mine looked even half the good :-) Happy New Blog Look Day! ( I just made that holiday up - you get to be the first to celebrate)

SouthernAccent said...

I love it! Still looks like you, but dressed up!

Lindsey said...

So pretty!!!!

Muffy said...

WOW! I Looooooove IT! Your page looks AMAZING!!!!

morewineplease said...

WOW!!!!!! Its beautiful in here! LOVE IT!

The Pink Owl said...

Love your new look! Fabulous!

<3 said...

WOw !!!! IT's gorgeous !
I want one !

Monogramchick said...

You look FABULOUS darling!

NewlywedCentral said...

SOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!

Barb said...

Love the look of your blog. It's fantastic.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it looks so pretty!!!!

Megan said...

Yay! I love it! It looks so good!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Looks GREAT!

The Rauths said...

um yeah, love it! think it's time for a facelift in my neck of the woods too!

P said...

I love it, too!

Petunia said...

Love your beautiful blog makeover!!

Kitty Cat said...

Luv it!!!

Tara Caire said...

love the colors!!!