Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Google is Genius!

Why wasn't this around when I was in college? :) ha! This is a GREAT idea!

This just in from FoxNews.com...

Setting the scene... You go out with a few friends to a bar for a Margarita, Mojito, Daiquiri, glass of White Zin (ha) or whatever... That one drink turns into 5! You then find yourself feeling a little tipsy! You get a ride home and then you suddenly think it's a great idea to email your boyfriend (who didn't answer his cell when you called for a ride) or maybe your best friend (who forgot your birthday). You are sending your email and something pops up on your screen. WHAT IS THAT???? It's Googles, "Mail Goggles!" (like Beer Goggles) ha! What is that you ask???? The Goggles kick in late at night on weekends. It requires you to solve a few easy math problems before you hit send! So if you are sober and in a good state of mind you should be able to solve them. But if you can't figure out a simple 3+5+6+9+3, you might thank Google the next morning when you realize what you ALMOST sent! How hilarious is this???? Genius really! haven't we all (well most) sent a text or email when we were tipsy that we so desperately wish we hadn't! I know I have! This would have totally saved me seeing as how I am not super great at math anyway! Read the article, it's great! What will they come up with next????

14 comments:

amberjohnson said...

haha!

Mrs. Newlywed said...

THAT is hilarious!

Also, I love the new look. Sex-ay.

Mrs. Forever said...

haha! Google rocks. That is too too funny!

Jessica said...

That is the greatest thing I have ever heard of! Now if Google would just walk around with me on my nights out to monitor my every embarressing (sp) move...

morewineplease said...

PURE GENIUS!! Whoever invented this should be our next PRESIDENT!!!!

Andi said...

That is great! I wish they had that for texts, facebook, or AIM when I was in college.

Mojito Maven said...

Mr. Mojito showed me this yesterday...I was laughing so hard i got a side ache haha

Charlie said...

I heard about this and I think it is so so hilarious! I wish it was around in my early years of college....haha :)

my sister and I just started a blog...check us out...its cute I promise! www.nixonsleeves.blogspot.com

:) love your blog!

Charlie said...

I heard about this and I think it is so so hilarious! I wish it was around in my early years of college....haha :)

my sister and I just started a blog...check us out...its cute I promise! www.nixonsleeves.blogspot.com

:) love your blog!

Landra Lynn said...

I read this today! I agree, this probably would have gotten me through quite a few late nights WITHOUT making a fool of myself with an ex! LOL

Great blog! :o)

Kitty Cat said...

What a cool idea!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

that is so funny!!! i can't believe it. thanks for sharing! :)

Elizabeth said...

Haha - what a fabulous idea?! Let me know what you think about the card place and if you find a Christmas card there. It was so much fun picking one out! :)

Tracy said...

So funny! I went to the article and then forwarded to my husband. I thought he would get a kick out of it also.

Also, congrats on your 3 lbs!