Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a doggy birthday!

Yesterday was my precious Dansby's 5th Birthday!!!! So we had a little celebration last night when hubby and I got home from the gym. Of course his "Grammy" (my mom) sent him a birthday card. It was precious! And we sang Happy Birthday and he got a "Birthday Sandwich!" He loved it! And of course, Daizy got one too... so all was happy in our dog loving home last night! :) Here are some precious pics of the birthday boy (the black one) and my little girl! :)


Before we sang and they had Birthday Sandwiches :)

He's so excited about his celebration!!


"Mmm...wait-what does Dad have???"

8 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

OMG seriously so cute! yay, happy birthday to your pup!

Laurie said...

What a sweetheart! I love the bandanas:)

Mrs. Forever said...

Adorable -- Happy Birthday to the puppy!!

Shelley said...

Awww precious dansby!! and daizy too!!! i miss them SO MUCH. i took having them around for granted...such unconditional love that they give!

and you know i'm loving the short hair ;)

give them hugs and kisses from me. dansby and i should "talk" soon.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

lynds! that birthday sandwich has me cracking up!!!

Tracy said...

So cute! Happy B-day Dansby!

Love, love, love your new look!

Kitty Cat said...

Oh my, what cute dogs! What breed are they? Too cute. I love the birthday idea!

L Sqaured said...

Oh my gosh, they are SO cute!!!