Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Passing along 2 posts!

Post 1: Breathtaking!

Today, I saw something amazing. It made me cry tears of sadness, but also tears of amazement. It's amazing to me how God works. He is our all knowing, all powerful God. Only He has all the answers. It's amazing to me how people that go through such tragedy lean completely on Him and give Him all the glory no matter how great the pain they suffer. They lean on Him for guidance and answers and trust in God that He is in complete control. I have never been through something even close to what I saw saw today and I can't begin to imagine what it's like, but I hope that if I ever do, I can be as strong as this sweet couple featured in the video.
If you don't read Kelly's Korner, you should. Her story and faith is amazing. Today she posted this video and I just sat and weeped at what was before me. I had never heard of this before. Please visit Kelly's blog to read today's post.

Post 2: Insightful!

Also, I haven't posted about politics, because frankly I don't understand much of what is going on! I just want what is best for our wonderful country! I am not down for arguing over who is better, blah, blah, blah! I have my opinions and you have yours and all is well! I don't think it's any secret that I am a McCain/Palin supporter. I am a big conservative and am not ashamed of that! Do I understand & agree with everything McCain or Palin says, NO! But McCain is who I BELIEVE will be the best president! You think Obama? Ok, cool! So we differ in opinions. I will not try to change your mind, I am just sharing what I think is GREAT information!! I read Just a Girl... And Her Dogs on Monday and I was like HELLO this is one of the best posts I have read about politics and the upcoming election. Also she will direct you to this link. Make sure to check it out too :)

9 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

thanks for directing us to two great blogs and two great posts!

preppy little dress said...

yey, for another mccain/palin vote. there is also a great article in the chicago tribune regarding the election. check it out....http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-zorn-28-oct28,0,2115253.story

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I watched Oprah, and cried my eyes out today.

I am also a McCain/Palin fan!

Kappa Prep said...

Thank you for passing along Kelly's Korner The post was so touching and the video left me in tears!

Also HOORAY for McCain/Palin!!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Thanks for the link! :)

Rebecca Taylor said...

That video was beautiful...but SO sad. I can't even imagine.

Being Brazen said...

great links.

:)

Have a fabulous day

Kitty Cat said...

I am wiping away the tears as I type...what a touching, heartbreaking video...my god.

Tracy's Porch said...

I saw that post on Kelly's blog yesterday but I have not been able to watch the video yet. Just not emotionally reeady. I have been coming across a lot of blogs lately with parents losing babies and several with trisomy 18. It tears up my heart.