Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged: All I love!!!

Ms. Florida Transplant over at Just a Girl... & Her Dogs and Mrs. Forever at A Housewife's Journey to Forever tagged in this fun little game! Thanks girls! Y'all are sweet to think of me :) I am to list 11 of my favorite things and then tag 5 people! Fun times for this Tuesday!! Ms. Florida Transplant changed things up a bit and put pictures instead so I am going to do the same!


Clothes:


Furniture:



City: (Auburn, AL)
Sweets:



Drink:

Music:
TV Series:
Film: (it's impossible to just pick one)


Workout:


Pastries:



Coffee: (yeah I like the stuff in the can!!)

I am tagging:

And my sweet friend Blue-Eyed Bride tagged me to play along in this survey! She mentioned this in her blog, but I am afraid that a few of my answers will be the same as hers! Why can't we live in the same town. Can Me, You and Mojito Maven all move to the same town asap and somehow start a business with WWW & Event Planning???

Top Four Wishes:
1. To not have to worry about money!
2. To have my family & best friends live in the same town as me!!
3. To find my true calling in my career path!
4. To have healthy children someday!

Four places I want to travel:
1. Turks and Caicos
2. New York City
3. Italy
4. Australia

Four careers I want to be involved in: (I promise I am not "copying" BEB and MM. These "jobs" really are my loves!)
1. Event Planning (anything... weddings, parties, showers...)
2. Dog groomer/sitter (It's amazing to most people how much I love dogs!)
3. Stay at home mom (Sooo much!)
4. Swanky Boutique owner (high fashion clothing store)

Four things I would like God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1. "Someone lied to you. We do have dogs in Heaven!"
2. "I am so glad you are here!"
3. "My child, you've served well. Welcome home!"
4. "You family awaits you!"

Four people I tag: (if you have already been tagged, just ignore me) :)
3. Megan at Wandering DC

21 comments:

Megan said...

I have been tagged for that one, but My answers would be like EVERYONE elses..so can I do the one above instead?? :)

Lindsey said...

I want to join you girls in your event planning buisness!=)

Nicole said...

thanks for the tag! can't wait to post about it!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

thanks for the tag! i can't wait to do the first one later today!!! i love it!

i love your answers. wish we all lived in the same town, too!

Sass said...

Your four things you'd like God to say to you was so sweet. You made me smile. ;)

And that first sentence that I just wrote sounds like I'm in kindergarten.

SassyEngineer said...

Your picture of the cinammon roll made me so hungry! Fun post!

Monogramchick said...

What a fun post! I loved learning a little more about you. I love Body Pump too!

Kari Beth said...

LOVE H&M...do you have one where you live? If so, I am officially jealous of you :)

Shauna said...

Starving....need a cinnammon roll!!!

Hollie said...

Oh how I love H & M ....I used to shop there a lot when I lived in NYC but there isn't one near me now. (sniff,sniff) I miss it! Stylish clothes at great prices!

Rebecca Taylor said...

Fun post!!

morewineplease said...

oh gosh... this is going to take some work... BUT YEAH I GOT TAGGED!! Thanks, and I love all your favs!

Lulu said...

Can you even handle one more tag!?! Ha--I got you tonight! Check it out on our page:)

Love your blog!

L Sqaured said...

We have so many similarities! We just got an H&M in our mall, and I've been going nuts!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Very fun and cute! Love all your pics and answers! H&M is great, I need to see if there is one where we just moved! And I soo need to body pump or pump up my body or something!

Being Brazen said...

great lists.

yummmy - pastries...i am craving a cinnabon with icing on it....yum yum

Kitty Cat said...

I liked that fun post!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

You are so fun. I saw that cinammon roll and almost died here at my desk. Mmmm. :)

Tara Caire said...

ugh. i wish we had an h&m here!!!!

RJTrue said...

I jut found your blog today through someone else's ... I LOVE IT! I'll be back again and again. Love your pic, too. Gorgeous!

Andi said...

I am currently hosting a giveaway. Make sure you check it out.