Thursday, October 9, 2008

We Georgians should be SO proud!!

In celebrity news today... Hugh Hefner and his "main" girlfriend Holly broke up! SHOCKER! She wanted him to marry her and have kids. Ummmm, excuse me, but he's like 100 years old, he ain't got (my southern slang) nothin' left for you honey! And Kendra (the tomboy) is moving out too. Not 100% sure about Bridget, but I would bet she's outta there too!

Confession... I do love "The Girls Next Door!" I have no shame in admitting that. No shame at all! And I will be sad if it goes away! But for now, I am hearing that Season 6 is still on! Wonder how they will do that with the girls not living in the mansion. And, what will these girls do without all of Hefs millions??? We shall see very soon!

Ok, on to why we Georgians should be so proud? Well, you see, since the girls are peacing out of the PB Mansion, Hef is looking for a new girlfriend (or 12)! And one of the girls vying for his "love and attention" (and ahem, MONEY) is Amy Leigh Andrews a college senior from Georgia. Oh good grief! She is pretty, I will give her that, but come on. What is it about this Hef guy? Oh wait, could it be that he can take anyone and make them famous (and give them MONEY!) Or at least put them nude in a magazine! Ok, now I see the appeal! NOT!!!!!!!!!!! He supposedly is already dating 19-year-old twins, Karissa and Kristina Shannon. So Amy would be his 3rd girlfriend! Why would these girls do this to themselves? I just don't get it! I won't go on and on about moral issues I have with this, but I will say I WOULD KILL MY DAUGHTER if she came home to tell me that she would be 1)posing in Playboy 2) moving into the PB Mansion 3)dropping out of college to do this 4)dating and (ewww) sleeping with a 80-something year old man!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to gross you all out after lunch, but I thought I would share!




If he looked like this, I might understand... (No-I probably wouldn't)!

... but he looks like this!!!! oh me!

24 comments:

Rebecca Taylor said...

I admit...I watch it too!!! I can't wait to see what happens!

New Girl on Post said...

Ok, can I admit I'm addicted to that show? I have the first two seasons and I want the rest of them!

I heard that Holly and Hef broke up, I can't say I was really suprised. This whole new girlfriend thing freaks me out though. Especially the pic of the girl from Georgia, she's pretty, but her boobs are scary!

Jessica said...

omg, i love that show! that is craziness, but i guess ithappen at some point!

Lindsey said...

I totally agree with you about the Hef! Ew! I don't know why people do it!
Oh and you should totally come with us and do our marketing for our shop!

Megan said...

She moved out!?!? NOOOO! I know recently she was saying how she knew that they wouldn't last forever since he didn't want to marry & have kids. Not that the rest of that mans life can be considered "forever" -- Maybe now she will write a book with all of the juicy secrets of her life! I would be first in line to buy it.

Megan said...

And...why would TWINS want to be with Hef.. that's like, sleeping with each other..gross gross grosss.

SassyEngineer said...

Haha - you are too funny! I agree - I would kill my daughter if she said any of those things to me as well!

La Pixie said...

they broke up, but I read that she cant move out because of her contract with Girls Next Door. so she will be living there until the 6th season is complete. Im glad, because that show is my guilty pleasure!!

The Heckathorns said...

I love the show too, but he can't leagally marry anyone until he gets DIVORCED from his wife! (who is actually the girl next door! LITERALLY! HAHA!) He said he wouldn't divorce her and that he would not ever marry again, so why was this a suprise to her? She's a pretty girl...i'm sure some other rich guy will come and pick her up! LOL, and I hear that Kendra is dating that guy from the Philadelphia Eagles too! I hope that they get their own shows...Love it!

Leslie said...

Oh my word...that's crazy! I'm so glad you updated though because I too have a guilty pleasure love for the GND. Bridgette is my fave...is she sticking around?

Katie said...

Okay, so I love that show. My boyfriend totally makes fun of me that I watch it, but it's a trainewreck...how can you not?

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I admit it, when we had cable I loved it too, ha! Holly totally wanted to have his kids, whoa! And I thought that Kendra was cooky hilarious!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

By the way I love your new blog look!

Weeksie50 said...

I got a text this morning from Celebrity Gossip that said they had broke up.. I wonder what is going to happen now..Ugh.

The Pink Owl said...

I watch it too! I keep wondering how twins would want to sleep with the same man?!? Ewwwww!

L Sqaured said...

I loveeee GND, but I agree!!

How can these gorgeous women stand having sex with this geriatric man with gross...OLD...BALLS. ewww.
hahaha.


I really would love to see holly meet some hot, young, hunk guy, get married and have some babies =)

Landra Douglas said...

I have to admit.. GND is my secret must-watch. It will be interesting to see how the season goes when they are all not together!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yuck. i've watched a few episodes of the show and don't mind it, but i don't regularly watch.

i can't even saw that this amy leigh andrews is pretty. she is attractive, but she's ordinary. and she should be ashamed of herself! :)

Kitty Cat said...

I totally agree with everything you say in your post!!! But I am also addicted to the show! Can't help myself, but I'm also fascinated with the whole Hef-attraction thing. It's obviously the fame and money.

Being Brazen said...

He is geting a bit old now to still be trying to be a playa. I think he needs to just meet a nice woman (not in her teens or twenties) and settle down ;)

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

I watch it sometimes and I have to admit, I love Kendra even with her filthy mouth. I think its that she's so real and her body is booming (I'm jealous)...

Anyone that wants to be with Hef (other than Holly b/c I really do think she's crazy enough to love him) is purely for the springboard to fame!

A Belle and her Beau said...

the girl next to me at my fair yesterday was giving me the run-down about all this craziness. I was making mental notes to tell you!!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

I love the new look to your page!! SO CUTE! :) Have a great weekend!

Kappa Prep said...

Oh goodness gracious! I am a fan of the show too, but Hef is just a bit too much at times. I read that Bridget is moving out to persue her film career and Hef was actively seeking new girl firends. I thought Sarah would for sure be one of them, but I guess not! Oh, and looks like it is a group of very young girls this time around!!