It's election day!! Yay! I am feeling good today. Hubs and I went to a prayer vigil at the church we have been attending (but haven't joined YET) last night. It was a 24 vigil and boy was it refreshing. I don't know that I have felt that close to God in a while. It was so refreshing to leave knowing that this election is GOD'S WILL! Whatever happens is His will! No need to worry, no need to stress. It's absolutely in His hands. And I have peace with that. And I love that I have peace with that! And He will receive all the glory and honor for whatever happens! So much talk about the election and crap, so I won't go into my opinions and beliefs. I will leave you with this website to take a look at. And I would encourage you to look at it!! Very insightful!
Also, the amazing bloggette over at GracieFabulous bestowed this wonderful award on me yesterday! Thank you girl. I love reading your blog and all of your opinions/stories. I think we could definitely be friends in real life :)I get to pass this award on to 5 blogs that I think are just FABULOUSLY AWESOME! It's so hard to only pick 5, because I love all of my daily blog reads. I look forward to reading your blogs everyday, but here are my 5 winners in no particular order!
- Misadventures of a Newlywed - because she is open and honest and I smile every time I read a post. Plus she is a fellow GA resident!! Only 1 hour from me. We have to get together soon.
- Nina Knows Best - because I love her sense of style! And her taste in all things FABULOUS :) And have I mentioned how talented she is???
- Monograms and Manicures - because well, she is just amazing. Her posts always inspire me and she makes me want to go shopping :)
- Simple Yet Classic - because we think alike I think :) her posts always leave me intrigued :)
- The Student and the Soldier - because, well for several reasons, but one... she treats her dogs like children and so do I!
Now, should you accept this award, follow these steps:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients
HAVE A GREAT DAY GIRLS! THIS IS A HISTORIC DAY! LET'S JUST ALL MAKE SURE WE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR LEADER (WHOEVER THAT TURNS OUT TO BE!!!)