Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh Diane!!

Diane Von Furstenberg that is! Why must you always design such wonderful gowns that I can not afford?? They are absolutely breath taking and I so desperately want to sport one to some red carpet event (haven't figured out how to get invited to one yet though)! Oh wait, what's that? You have some on sale right now that I am dying to have?? SWEET! Although they are still out of my price range. Props to you DVF for cutting your prices!


Here are some of my faves that Shop It To Me sent me today! You MUST click on the links to see the "up close" amazing work of DVF!



Little Black Dress?? I think not! Little Black FABULOUS-NESS!!!
Price: Was $795.00 Now $477.00

Ahhhh. Look at that pattern!! L-O-V-I-N-G this!
Price: Was $925.00 Now $555.00

Sexy, yet, classy and super stylish!!!
Price: Was $425.00 Now $255.00



And a BIG Thank you to Elizabeth at No Worries WYNN In Love for passing these awards on to me today! I love reading her blog. She is a fellow newlywed and I always enjoy her posts!!






I have already passed on the Bloggy Goodness Award but oh well, I wanna give both of these awards to the following wonderful blogs (I tried to choose my bloggy friends that haven't already received these):

Tweet Tweet, Chirp Chirp - my real life friend!!! And she cares about the environment :)

An Atlanta Bride - She has FABULOUS taste in wedding planning!

In My Overactive Head - What a fun blog!! Always makes me smile!

More Wine Please - Well because we should live in the same town so we could be BFF!

Wandering DC - She is so fun! And pretty much because I love her blog!

23 comments:

Muffy said...

I love that TOP dress! GORGEOUS!

Mojito Maven said...

ummmm can you come to Dallas and dress me please?

Krystyn said...

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with that Red Carpet invite.

Milltini said...

Diane just knows her stuff, doesn't she? Happy Friday!

PreppynPink said...

I wore the last dress to an event on Wednesday. I am a huge DVF fan. Enjoy your weekend.

The Pink Chick said...

All those dresses are so beautiful! I think the first one is my favorite! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Have fun at the game!

An Atlanta Bride said...

Awww! Thanks so much for the awards!

Megan said...

Thanks for the award!!! :0) I had to unsubscribe from the Shop it To Me.. I can't afford even the "sale" items they send me!! I'll stick with my beloved Target..

Sass said...

I'm with mojito maven. You need to come do my wardrobe for me.

I'm not much of a shopper. In fact, just did a little online shopping for the kids for Christmas, and when I looked at the order status, it said, "fraud."

I threw my pen and said, "no YOU'RE a fraud."

I'm sure that got me somewhere.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i have a DVF black taffeta party dress that i bought on serious sale a few years ago. it didn't fit perfectly, but i had it tailored and it is gorgeous. if it fits me the rest of my life, i'll wear it to something once a year for the rest of my life. it's an investment. take the plunge!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

I am DROOLING over that blue dress. Too bad I'm not a size negative with six foot legs. Bummer.

Leslie Ann said...

DVF is the best. I love all mine.

Kitty Cat said...

That blue dress is DIVINE.

Holly said...

Thank you so much for the award :) I will be posting it today!!! You made my Monday start out pretty good!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I love your taste in dresses!

Emily said...

the top dress is calling my name:) a girl can dream cant she??

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Stop by my site for a little surprise!

Candice McCoy said...

Oh....love the dresses - especially the last one. It is so classy and cute! My favorite style. Would love to have that dress. Ahhh.

Thank you so much for the Bloggy Goodness Award! It's my first award so I'm super excited....so sweet of you to think of my little 'ole blog:) I love reading yours as well!!

morewineplease said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Thanks pretty lady!!
I love that frist dress, I need it...

Rebecca Taylor said...

LOVE them!!!

Hollie said...

and that's why I hit up Target!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

I love love love the black one. Will you buy it for me and sent it to me today? Please? Pretty please? I NEED THAT DRESS!!

disa said...

免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室