Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Such Givers!

Thank you thank you to Sarah at Dance Shoes and Combat Boots for passing on the ADORABLE "Your Blog Is Fabulous Award" (Is it bad that I have been REALLY wanting someone to give me this award???) I love the picture of the lady and dog... it's just so me! :) If you don't read her blog, check her out. She is so adorable and so fun to read! Thanks again Sarah!

Now I have to tell you 5 things that I think are FABULOUS and pass this on to 5 FABULOUS blogs!

1. Ellipticals - They are fabulous because they help me out when my shins and ankles can't take the treadmill!!

2. Victoria's Secret Christie Fit Pants - Just buy a pair and you will see why! I couldn't come to work if I didn't have these!!

3. Free Shipping - Nothing makes me happier than to order something online and get free shipping. I am not sure why-but it makes my day!

4. Christmas shopping for others - I love buying presents for other people!

5. Lean Cuisine Pizzas - They rock my world at lunchtime!!!!


And now I pass this on to 5 fabulous bloggy friends....

Who am I kidding... you are all fabulous... so I am giving it to all of you!! ( I never have been much of a rule follower) :)


And another HUGE thank you goes out to Holly at In My Overactive Head. She passed on the Super Scribbler award to me! Sweet girl. Make sure to check her out! I think we could MOST DEF be BFF if we lived close!!

9 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Yay! Congrats on your awards! You deserve them :-)

Laurie said...

Free shipping makes me very happy!

Aren't the Lean Cuisine pizzas awesome? I love the French Bread pepperoni. So good.

Mrs. Cup said...

Congrats on the awards!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Congrats girl, you deserve it! Your blog is definitely one of my favorites! Love the "fabulous" list!! I totally agree with the free shipping thing -- it's just so nice when that happens!

Holly said...

FREE SHIPPING! I JUST ordered a book from Amazon...and I ordered a 2nd book so that I didn't have to pay shipping. LOL

P.S. We could def. be BFF!

Hope you have a great day :)

Mrs.B said...

I love the eliptical! Lean cuisine pepperoni is one of my favorites. I would rather eat it over the other boxed pizza's and it's much healthier!

southern daze said...

Free shipping is the BEST!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on your awards!!

Just Me said...

Yeah Lean Cuisine Pizzas rule.. I love the Garlic Chicken one but everyone in the office gets "mad" at me when I make it because they say it smells so good and they dont have one..

I love giving Christmas gifts too, its my favorite thing just taking the time to pick something out for the people I love.. I cant wait to see the faces on Christmas morning