Friday, November 21, 2008

They "Shop It To Me" everyday!

The awesome people over at Shop It To Me email me everyday with sales for the day from some of my FAVORITE designers. Now I can't always afford what they send me but it sure is fun to look at and get ideas from. That is where I draw a lot of my fashion inspiration. I love clothes (more than I should). I love shoes (WAY more than I should). But the best part about clothes to me, is piecing an outfit together. I love it! My dream job would be to be someones stylist (so if any of you ladies want to hire me-I'm for hire) :)

I got an email Tuesday that said Shop It To Me would like to to feature my blog as one of their Trendsetters! I was/am FLATTERED & PUMPED! How awesome! This is an area of their website where they highlight some of their favorite fashion/style/shopping related sites. They also periodically highlight them in more detail in their own blog. HOW SUPER COOL??

I have been asked before to describe my everyday style!! If I had to describe my style it would be "trendy/funky." I tend to follow the latest trends and put my own little spin to it. I am not what I would call a "preppy" dresser. Although at times I do dress "preppy," I am very different. Edgy I guess! I love everything from Ann Taylor Loft to Ed Hardy to Bebe to Old Navy and beyond!! I don't dress like most people around me. I live in a small town where... well... let's just say the best place to shop is JC Penny! Not that there's anything wrong with JC Penny but I usually have to go at least 30 minutes to an hour to get some GOOD shopping done!

My style really does vary as does where I like to shop. I have expensive taste (my mother likes to remind me of that often) but I don't have the checking account to support that taste, so I usually find inspiration in expensive designer clothes and then go off of that.

So today I thought I would just share a couple of things on my wish list! They are random so get ready! :) (Can you tell I am having a kind of boring week of "life" but busy week at work???)



Ralph Lauren Dress

(If I had to go to another Black Tie Affair this would hands down the the dress I would wear! I really am IN LOVE with this dress!)


Urban Outfitters

I really am DYING to have something LUMBERJACK PLAID! It's so hot right now and I have to have it before it goes out of style (because it sooo will)



French Connection

Obviously I love the funnel neck jackets these days!!



Ed Hardy
Just absolutely in love with Ed Hardy designs! Genius! This skunk shirt is a must have!!!


Charles by Charles David

Now I am dying for some CAMEL/TAN colored boots. I however, can not pay $325 for them! HELP ME PLEASE!!! :) If you see any boots similar to this with a high heel please let me know!!!

16 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!! Love all of the pictures...dreaming of wearing them...

Emily said...

sooo exciting:)
Congrats friend:)
I love that plaid jacket and the grey one:) adorable!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! I will stop by that check and check it out!

Gwen said...

Love the boots and the funnel neck jacket!!! Those are definite must haves!!!

Email me at handbagobsessed@gmail.com an I'll send you the recipe for that casserole. It was super easy & oh so tasty!!! My kind of dinner. :)

Lindsey said...

LOVE the dress!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love Shop it to Me! It's so addicting and I am loving the plaid jacket from UO!

As far as boots go, have you checked on piperlime.com? They have some super cute shoes. Some can be a little pricey though, but it's worth a look!

jessica lynn said...

those camel colored boots are a-dorable!

Petunia said...

I love that RL dress--gorgeous!!
If you want to play, I have tagged you in the "6th photo game" on my blog!

southern daze said...

Congrats!!

That black dress is fantastic!!

Dominica said...

The 'tartan print' jacket is on my 'must have list' ... like it A LOT !!

Milltini said...

I love those boots too! I will be on the lookout.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

how cool! congrats!!! they asked me to do this, too, but i think i deleted the email. :( besides... right now i'm looking at maternity clothes. maybe you should give some maternity clothes as suggestions. :)

Kari Beth said...

Ummm...how cool is that and how cool are you?! So fun...and I love your wish list!

Elizabeth said...

I don't know if these are quite the color you're looking for, but I'm in love with these boots from JCPenney (how convenient that you have one close to you, haha).

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=61482&CatID=66279&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=14c66b2&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=61482%7c66278%7c66279&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=3&CmCatId=61482|66278|66279

L Sqaured said...

That is so awesome!

I love those boots as well! If you do find a pair you will have to post the info =)

Mara (the coffee lover) said...

great wish list!