Monday, November 10, 2008

To Die For

Could someone please let my husband know I am dying to have these... please and thank you!





And if I am getting those... I also need this to wear them with...



Just had to show you the AMAZINGNESS of these wonders I discovered today!! I have been drooling since 8:05 this morning when I opened my email to find those wonderful TB shoes! Thanks Shop It To Me for always making me WANT things I don't NEED! :)

Well ladies, weekend was great (other than having to get up at 5:45 on Saturday to be at work at 7:15). We relaxed Friday night and went to dinner with my friend L and her husband. Good times were had. :) Then Saturday (after working til 2) I went home and lounged with my husband and watched football all day long (that's a typical Saturday for us!). I figure if I make him suffer through "Biggest Loser" "Dancing with the Stars" and such, I can handle one day of football. And honestly I love college football. But even after A WHOLE DAY of it, I can get a little tired of it! We did have L and her husband over for some kabobs and beer Saturday night. It was so nice to hang with friends and relax (she and I rocked sweat pants like it was our job)! We played dress up with my dogs and laughed! It was a great day! MY AUBURN TIGERS FINALLY WON!!!!!!! WOO HOO! Sunday it was off to church. Wonderful service of course! I love it more every time! And then after church, home to cook lunch and then the dreaded... SUMMER/WINTER CLOTHES SWAP! Each year in November and April I have to swap out the winter/summer clothes. Let me just tell you what a JOY this is! Yesterday it took me 5 hours to get my summer clothes out and winter clothes in! WOW! I mean really, but I always feel a good sense of accomplishment when I am finished! I always do a little cleaning out. There's always the "What was I thinking when I bought that" moment and of course the "Why do I still have this, I wore this in 9th grade" moment! So those go off to Goodwill! So my winter clothes (that consists mostly of wonderful sweaters and jackets) are out and ready to be seen! :)

I want to thank Confessions of a Control Freak for giving me the Smile Award. You are so sweet to think of me! I love your blog and I am glad you are a reader of mine! :) Check her out if you don't already read her blog!

Have a great week ladies. I know I sure will... I have a BIG weekend ahead... Let me just say I will be attending the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry!! What is that you ask?? It's only the name given to the college football rivalry between the Auburn University Tigers and the University of Georgia Bulldogs. The two schools first played each other on February 20, 1892 at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, Georgia, with Auburn winning 10-0. The teams have played each other almost every year since 1898, with only World War I and World War II preventing games from being played. So... you see... it's a huge weekend for this girl. A little preview...

- Me in a trailer with no furniture. Only running water and and power (thank God!)

- An air mattress that Hubs and I apparently fight over in our sleep (ha)!

- A tailgate that is sure to leave me "hurtin'" Sunday!

So all that should make for some FUN pictures to share with you ladies Monday! :)

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!! And next weekend sounds great too, can't wait to hear how that goes and see pictures!

SassyEngineer said...

I just joined Shop It To Me, and it is such a temptation I don't need! I love your finds though :) I also recently had those same moments in my closet and cleaned out a bunch - apparently it was only too make room for more. Why do I think I never have anything to wear?!

Mrs. Buck said...

sounds like a great weekend. and that outfit is adorable!

Brandi said...

OMG, you should do it (get certified in Pump)!!! I teach RPM and Pump...the trainings are a blast and teaching is awesome. Plus you get really toned (it takes time and dedication, but it is effective!)

Tracy's Porch said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Can't wait to see next weekend's pix. I love college football season!!!!

Aartee said...

lol Shop it to me always has that affect on me too!

Britni and Justin said...

I will be at the Auburn game, too! Hope you get that outfit - it's super cute!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend and are going to have a great one coming up!

Petunia said...

Cute shoes and dress!! Sorry you had to work on Saturday!

Kitty Cat said...

Sounds like you guys have such great weekends. You are a very upbeat person by the way! I would hate getting emails of nice clothes, cos then I'd also want to buy them!!!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I am loving those shoes and the dress. Too freaking cute!

Emily said...

sounds like such a great weekend:) we watched a lot of football this weekend too:) I too think its a good trade off... we watch football with the boys and they watch our shows with us:) love it!

The Pink Chick said...

I was hoping your Auburn Tigers would win. Yea! Of course, I can not cheer for them this weekend because they are playing my alma mater! I am jealous you get to go the game! Have fun!!!!

Just Me said...

Why hello... You have been nominated by.... mE!!!! I love your blog...

GIRL FROM THE LAND of 10KL said...

I went to my first SEC game a couple of years ago and it was Georgia vs Auburn game =) I barely made it to the game because too much fun was had during the pre-game festivites. Ya'll sure know how to party. I have an award for you on my blog!

CarolinaGirl said...

Husband-Georgia
Brother-Auburn

This will be a great weekend! War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great outfit too!