Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two

Two what, you ask??? Well two things actually (weird with the twos)


Well... 2 pounds down! Yay! I was thrilled when the Dr told me that. I swear stepping on that scale feels just like I am on The Biggest Loser. I take a long breath before stepping on it, make sure to suck in (even though I realize this doesn't help AT ALL) and then I almost pass out from sucking in/anxiety-haha-I kid!!! I was so worried it was gonna be zero AGAIN and I was gonna have to go all SUPER CRAZY in the Dr's office. (ha-kidding, I wouldn't ever)! So that is my good news for the day! I have now lost 15 pounds since October 1. Now weighing 151 (almost below 150). My 1st goal is 145 and my ultimate goal is 140. And at 5'9" (according to the Dr) I should weigh 148! So my goal isn't too far off from that. And in other wonderful weight loss news... I have retire my size 10s and am now officially workin' the 8's! Whoooo! Although my Victoria Secret dress pants that I adore and wear all the dang time (I own like 4 pair) look ridiculous on me. They are all baggy and the crotch hangs down. I look kinda gangsta :) ha! So I am ordering new ones today. In an 8! I am pumped! I love these pants because they come in lengths (I have to have a 35"-36" inseam). If you are in need of a pair of awesome dress pants for work check them out!! Plus VS is having a deal right now with free shipping & $30 off of 175! Yippee!

Moving on with the TWOS... Today I was pumped when I saw that I had been given TWO awards from TWO of my sweet bloggy friends!!

1) Mrs. Newlywed from Misadventures of a Newlywed gave me this Bloggy Goodness Award. How sweet of her!!! Thank you Mrs. Newlywed. I am waiting for us to meet in person VERY SOON!!! If you don't know her blog, check her out! It's one of my faves!!


I am going to pass this award on to:
Being Brazen - She lives in South Africa (so cool) and I loooove reading her blog!

Newly Wedded Wife - We are a lot of like in our tastes! I always look forward to reading her blog!

Candice at Brand New Sidewalk - Her posts always leave me wanting her to post another! If you haven't checked her out-do!

Tracy at My Front Porch Looking In... - Because I want her to move to GA :) hehe

Sassy Engineer at Pretty Peony - I adore her blog. Her posts are NEVER boring. :)

2) My friend Tracy at My Front Porch Looking In... (love her) so generously passed the Kreativ Blogger award on to me EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW I HAD ALREADY RECEIVED IT! That, my friends, is a sweet bloggy friend! I want to give this to any and all of my wonderful readers who hasn't gotten this award before! I love reading all of my 100+ blogs everyday! Brings me such joy!


Now that we have gotten the TWOs out of the way! I must share this... This is the second visitor I have had in two weeks. I can't get any work done around here with all the cuteness!
I know I am killing you girls with these angelic babies. But I had to share! This little angel walked into my office today and right into my heart...


One of the baseball coaches at the college I work at was telling me about this little guy this morning and then brought him by! I fell instantly in love and he loved me! He is a 7 week old Boxer. Isn't he gorgeous?? I immediately texted my husband to let him know we needed one. He disagreed. Although we both REALLY want a big dog and really want it to be a Boxer, we gotta wait! Boo on that! I say we get one now!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is Friday (TGIF)... that means I am headed to Auburn to the empty trailer... and for a football game that is going to give me ulcers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 comments:

Tara @ Living A Dream said...

Yay for 2 pounds!! And seriously, that boxer is so cute!! I am bias though, I have two of my own. They have great personalities! :) Go Auburn!!

Mojito Maven said...

YAYAYAYAYAY for 2 pounds!!!!!!

And that puppy has the sweetest face!

SassyEngineer said...

First of all - congrats on the two pounds! I am only 5'8" (not quite as tall as you) but our stats sound so similar! I really need to get with this exercising thing though! Also, thanks for the sweet award! That is so awesome and I appreciate that you think I'm not boring - that makes one of us (Haha!) Also, can I please have a puppy boxer too?!

Gracie said...

What a great day you had!!! Congrats! I'm working to the size 4's but my @$$ keeps getting in the way =) otherwise I could totally do it! But 2 years ago I was in 8/10's so I just keep running and what not!!! Happy Almost Friday! g

*One Step at a Time* said...

YAY! Congrats on your weight loss!!! I knew you would lose this week! :)

New Girl on Post said...

Congrats on the 2 lbs! And down to a size 8? That's great!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

congrats on 2 pounds! the puppy is freakin precious!

Gwen said...

YAY!!! 2 pounds is fabulous!!! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Yayyyyyyyy on your 2 lb weight loss, that's huge!! Rock it girl!! I love the VS pants, I want a pair...or two! Yay for smaller sizes!!! That puppy is absolutely adorable! We may have to get one really soon!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the two pounds, that is awesome!!!=)

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Yeah! Congrats on the 2 pounds.

Just think how easy it would be to do this every week if you had a boxer puppy to walk each night! I'm just saying... :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Those pants look super cute! Congrats on your 2 pounds!!

L Sqaured said...

That is awesome!!! Keep up all of the hard work!

BAJohnson said...

2 pounds is great and a size 8!!! That is an exciting feeling going down those pants sizes. That boxer is too cute.

Tracy's Porch said...

Congrat on all your twos! Thanks for the award. Ya know I was thinking...the only prob with moving to Atlanta is that I would be so far away from my Horns :-) And with the SEC being so huge in that area, I could prob never gert them on the TV. Dilema :-)

Kitty Cat said...

Congrats on the weight loss and the award!!! Ultra-cool.
That pup is too cute, but we had a boxer when I was child, and unless you want drool and spit everywhere, DO NOT get a boxer. They have big jowels and drool spittle all the time, everywhere, on your pants, on the couches...and then they eat and wipe their jowels on you too. Just giving you the "reality" - but they are lovely looking, I agree!

Sarah said...

Congrats on your 2 Pounds! thats great keep up the good work!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Congrats on the pounds AND awards!! You had a very good day!

amberbaldridge said...

That dog is adorable! I love him... but then I read what kitty cat had to say and I can't deal with jowels, so no boxers for me!

The Shabby Princess said...

Yea for 2 lbs down!!!

I also have those pants from VS and LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Aren't boxers the cutest? We have one and we LOVE him. That puppy is just killing me.

Jessica said...

Good luck watching that game tomorrow. I work with an Auburn fan and he is not very optimistic.. but hey, you never know right?? Have a great weekend!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Congratulations on the 2 pounds down girl!! Question - do you follow all of the HG's on ww? That is just so hard to do in my opinion!

P said...

Awwww, he looks like my baby Cooper.

Lynsey and Brian said...

Congrats on the weight loss! YAY!!!!

Petunia said...

We are thinking about getting a boxer. My husband is thinking about a German Shepherd, but WE are thinking Boxer!!! ;-)