Friday, November 21, 2008

What is THIS????

Yes, I was raised in Alabama where hunting is prevalent.

Yes, I live in Georgia where hunting is pretty dang popular.
Yes, I went to school at Auburn and we are commonly called the "Cow College" because we are so country there. (Well it's in the country per se).
Yes, I realize that for a second, like two years ago, camouflage was "in."
Yes, my daddy and 4 half-brothers are HUGE hunters (I do not agree but can not stop them either)
Yes, in high school I dressed up for Camo Day during homecoming.

But SERIOUSLY Michael Kors!!!!!!!!!! Seriously?????? I am in complete shock that you think for one second that someone would pay $614 dollars for this. A camouflage silk shirt isn't cuttin' it buddy! Wow, pure shock is what I feel to have found this!! Oh my! And now you have put it on sale for $189.97. Seriously?? You really think someone is going to buy this???? Aren't you a judge on Project Runway??? Aren't you one of the top designers in the world? I idolize your clothing, but I have to say I am in complete shock over this!! I am kind of even embarrassed to post it on my blog but I must!

What were you thinking?????? Maybe you were just hungover from one too many martini's with the boys. Oh lord, I hope so!! I need my love for your clothing to go on... but right now I have to take a moment and step back to reevaluate my love for you!
REALLY??? I am just shocked!

Here it is ladies.... the Michael Kors Collection Silk Tiered Top (I mean no offense to anyone that owns this!) I am just shocked he designed and allowed someone to sew this and sell it! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-Erin, this is NOT (I repeat, NOT) part of my maternity clothes post for you and other pregnant bloggy girls. Just because it is tiered and flowy does not cause it to be maternity!! Your post will come very soon :)

If you are wondering what in the crap Michael Kors was thinking, I assure you... you are not alone!!!!

PSS--Monday will be my 100th post! Giveaway???? Maybe, just maybe!!! Make sure to check back!!!

28 comments:

Gwen said...

Okay ~ I wouldn't pay $12 for that shirt. Seriously ~ What was he thinking. And YAY for 100 Posts!!!! Have a fabulous weekend! {Hugs}

Mrs. Newlywed said...

He disappoints me.

I think I saw that same shirt on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods...for $10.99.

d.a.r. said...

I am a Gator, so I just about cried laughing reading your post :)

But in all seriousness, WTH was he thinking?? That is awful. I believe it was on sale at Wal-Mart last week in their lingerie section...

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yeah-- not cute at all! i can't wait to see your maternity pics!

Amie said...

That shirt is just awful. The sad thing is that I could see some folks from our neck of the woods proudly wearing this...right?

That's just sad.

Congratulations on almost having 100 posts! And another Congrats goes to you for being a feature blogger at Shop It To Me! You definitely have a fabulous style and I am so happy that they noticed!

A Belle and her Beau said...

disturbing.

With Love from New Orleans said...

EWWWW that shirt is gross!!!Don't you love those clothes!Don't worry I would buy everything in twos and we could be twins!

L Sqaured said...

Yuk, that is god awful!!!

The Redhead Next Door said...

W.O.W.
That's just awful!!! Something I'd expect to see on clearance at wal mart for sure.

I like your new pics ------>
Have a great weekend.

AndreaLeigh said...

That is henious. MK would have been auf'ed had he been a contestant on PR with that crap.

Being Brazen said...

I do not like that...at all....why, oh why would anyone pay $600 for that????

Mrs.B said...

That reminds me of some lingire I saw one time that was camo. It was a lot cheaper than that though :)

Lulu said...

This is quite possibly the most unflattering shirt I have ever laid my eyes on....



Ahahahah...Michael Kors put his name on it!?!!?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I think I will put him on probation for a little while:)

Lulu

Mrs. Cup said...

I saw that on my Shop It To Me yesterday. GAG!

M&K said...

Very disappointed in him!!!!!! I love so many of his pieces but there is no way in hell I would pay for that top, let alone wear it! Yikes, run and hide!

Megan said...

I wouldn't wear that if it was free!

Mojito Maven said...

yeah i'm not sure i would wear that even if he paid me too...seriously ick!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I would not wear that! What was he thinking?

Prissy Southern Prep said...

that thing is hideous. ew!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I just don't quite know what to make of that...AT ALL!

morewineplease said...

It is sooo wrong, but I have to show my dad... who is hunting this weekend!

Danielle said...

That top is hideous. What was he thinking???

Sarah said...

there is something special on my blog for you!

The Pissed Off Bride said...

I agree. That "thing" is awful!

P said...

Hey, I have that shirt! I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
What was he thinking?!

The Pink Chick said...

That shirt is awful!!! It looks like something you would see on that t.v. show-My Redneck Wedding.

Emily said...

that shirt is jusst awful!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Oh, that is not OK.