Friday, December 19, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My dear real life friend at Tweet Tweet, Chirp Chirp send me an email this morning with this subject:



"Try not to pee your pants"

Before I opened the email I thought, "Hmm, what could this be about?"

I opened it and I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thanks for the warning Buh, or I might not have been able to say "almost"!!!)

BETSEY JOHNSON is bring a line to either Target or H& M!!!! Both stores, of which I love! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am dying over here. She is literally one of the most talented designers EVER (in my opinion)! I love love love her funky style and I admire her willingness to take chances in fashion. I always try to do the same! I desperately want to own one of her dresses before I die!!! Actually I WILL OWN ONE. I don't care if I have to NOT EAT for a month just to be able to own one! (Hubs-I am sorry, but it might have to happen. Maybe PB&J sandwiches for a month or so)!! :)

I just had to share the news with you all! I am so freaking pumped I don't know what to do!! I can't wait for the official announcement to where it will be. I will be AT WHATEVER STORE waiting when the doors open, where ever it is!!! Whooooo! Can you tell how excited I am!! :)

This comes from her website and THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER SO!!!

New York designer Betsey Johnson has built her long-standing career in fashion by following her own set of rules. Known for her celebration of the exuberant, the embellished, and the over the top, Betsey has been rocking the fashion industry with her unique and original designs since the 1960’s. Her commitment to remain true to her one-of-a-kind vision has afforded Betsey continued success in an industry known for its fickleness. Her ability to change with the times while keeping her designs pure has not gone unnoticed.


Here are a few I would love to own!!



Ruffle Dress




20 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooh...I can totally see you working the leapord one!

A Belle and her Beau said...

how did you miss this on perez? he said maybe she will have a line in both target and H&M. My friend taylor stalks the store at lenox and she gets dresses there all the time for 100 - 150 dollars once they go on sale.

SouthernAccent said...

That is so awesome!

With Love from New Orleans said...

Freakin AMAZING. You will look amazing in those numbers.. I really like number two. I hope you have an amazing time at the show..I called my mom during each song so she could put it on speaker and listen while she knitted.. haha she would text me the name of each song after they were over.. almost like she was there with us!
XO

Megan said...

I don't think I could pull those off, but you totally could!!

Emily said...

omg..... ahhhh... that is such great news!! i cant wait.. do you know when the line is coming to target> U would look adorable in the leapord number!

Not Your Average Belle said...

How exciting! And we FINALLY have an H&M in ATL so this is perfect! LOOOVE the leopard dress!

morewineplease said...

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!
I love Betsey!! The DQ is getting a betseyville bag from santa. it's darling!!!
Her dresses are amazing. I went to a Betsey shop in Boston and wanted it all!

Thanks for the news!

Kate said...

So so so exciting!!! Thanks for the heads up

amy (metz) walker said...

Very CUTE!

Muffy said...

Oh, I am SOOO excited about this too!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

How fabulous! I love that Target and H&M have created this phenomenon. I love the ruffle dress!!

SassyEngineer said...

I am so not daring when it comes to fashion, but maybe someday! I think the ruffle dress is adorable. You could put some awesome accessories with it! I love H&M, but sadly don't live close to one - which is a shock to me! Anyway, I hope you can own a dress someday :)

preppy little dress said...

beautiful dresses!

Geri said...

I love the strappless dress and that's awesome.

Kitty Cat said...

All the dresses are lovely but I particularly love the leopard print one!

Sarah said...

Ooooooooo I love the first one, and now with your weight loss success I bet you could put anything on and look great

Sweet Nothings said...

rummor is that it is H&M.

Target has been overextending their designer collections

DANIELLE NICOLE DOWNING said...

Ohhh SOOO awesome!!! I want it in TARGET!!!!!!!

Being Brazen said...

I LOVE the first dress