Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Married Christmas Decor

I have noticed lots bloggers posting their Christmas decorations so I thought, HEY, why not!! No one has even seem my decor except my mom and dad. That's how dang busy we have been! Sad I know! I plan to have some people over before all my hard work comes down :) I have lots of pictures, because well... we decorated a lot! My theme is really all over the place. But my Kitchen theme is "12 Days of Christmas" and my living room is "Whimsical & Whatever"! Our office theme is "Auburn Christmas" and our bedroom theme is "12 Days" too! Might I love Christmas?? YES I DO! So here we go!

Let's start with the kitchen!


This is what I like to call my "Wine Holder Table" it hold all of our wine/liquor in the bottom!


This is my precious Snowman Cookie Jar & Whimsical Martini towel set :)


My kitchen table and all it's "12 Days" decor.


My "12 Days" China by Pfaltzgraff. I have the plates and mugs. I love it!


My newest addition... I love my kitchen buffet. It hold several "12 Days" pieces!

These are my Waterford "12 Days of Christmas" Champagne Flutes! I am IN LOVE with these. I started collecting them 3 years ago. Each year they come out with one more. I am up to 4. Only 8 are out right now! We don't drink much champagne so I sit them out for display :) They are beautiful. They each come with a little charm of what "Day" it is!



These were my moms from the 1980's. She passed them on to me since my theme is "12 Days"! I love these and will always cherish them!


These are my "12 Days" napkins from William Sonoma! I almost passed out when I saw one of my favorite stores had TONS of 12 Days stuff. Mom got me the napkins!!

Our tree! Yippee!


Yall (well most) know I love monkeys! Mom gave me this last year! It's one of my faves!


My mom has been giving me one of these each year since they started these in 1998. They are Hallmark and each year it's a snowman and some kind of animal! (I wonder why she got these??) :)


This is my "Partridge in a Pear Tree" House of Hatten by Denise Calla ornament. I have all 12. They are probably my most favorite Christmas item I have! President Bush has them . They are discontinued.



"Seven Swans a swimmin'"


Daizy and Dansby's ornament! It's a shih tzu in a stocking :)

My mom started this for Adam and I this year. It's a Hallmark new series of "Nutcrackers". The first one is Santa :) It's a new tradition she wanted to start us!


I just love this one. I think I got it at my Christmas shower last year!



I loooove this ornament! It's Noah's Ark!


Our mantle and polka dotted stockings. And of course our puppy stockings! They have paws on them!

Mantle has a definite whimsical theme. I love my stocking holders. I got them at my Christmas shower last year! Along with Snowmen :)

More mantle :)

One of our side tables in the living room. I love Nutcrackers!! :)

My 12 Days of Christmas Books and my little nativity scene!

Our Office has the Auburn Tree with all Auburn ornaments!

Mr. Auburn Santa and Snowman!


The Auburn stocking!


The tree in our room! It has 12 Days of Christmas balls and silver mirror balls on it!


Our side door (the one we use most) and our star!!!



And last but not least! My HOMEMADE wreath! On our front door! I made this and I am quite proud of it! :)

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE TOUR OF THIS NEWLYWED'S HOME!!!

41 comments:

Lindsey said...

You have a beautiful home and I just adore your decor, so pretty!!!

A Belle and her Beau said...

you did great on your wreath! love the house - I will come over to see it in real life :)

jessica lynn said...

love that wreath! its adorable!

tracypartyof4 said...

You did a great job on the wreath. Who knew you were so crafty? Watch out Martha Stewart!

Chic Runner said...

Cute orndaments! :) Love the little birds and how sweet to have those traditions with your family!

About the blox. I would hold off chowing down right now, until you up your mileage a little bit more, but you could probably do like 1 or 2 on a run if you are really tired. They won't keep you up at all, you should be fine. :) They seriously help out a ton though! Email me at danicakoo@gmail.com if you have more questions! :)

zentmrs said...

Your home is beautifully decorated - thanks for sharing!

SassyEngineer said...

I loved the tour! I love your stockings and your homemade wreath is beautiful. Will you make me one?!

morewineplease said...

HOLY CRAP! I want that wreath that you made!! Seriously!!!!!!!!! I need it!

Your stuff looks beautiful!

Jenny.Lee said...

Beautiful!

Megan said...

Everything is beautiful! And that wreath you made is amazing!!! I had never heard of a Christmas shower before this year, but it sounds like a great idea!

Izzy said...

Wow, that's a lot of decorations! I feel lazy for leaving half of mine in the attic LOL.

*Kimmie* said...

Beautiful!

My family has those 1980's glasses too and I love them. So fun!

Mojito Maven said...

ummmm you made that wreath??????? AWESOME!!!!! Love the decorations!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it's all so festive! you did a great job!

and my mom totally had those 12 days of christmas glasses in the 1980s. that seriously brought back memories.

Mrs. Cup said...

Beautiful!! I love all of your decorations...especially your wreath!

tickledpink said...

You did a GREAT job! I love the star wreath, the stockings and stocking holders and all your pretty trees. It looks beautiful!

Holly said...

I love everything!!! I have 2 of the sock monkey ornaments!!! Aren't they they cutest?!

Justin and Jenn said...

The wreath is A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Sarah said...

I love your wreath and all of your other decor too!

preppy little dress said...

Looks great!

Petunia said...

Your house looks so festive! I love it! I love your wreath!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Your kitchen buffet looks so pretty! And the sock monkey ornament?!! TOO cute.

Hollie said...

i love your polka dot stockings...and the fact that you decorated your rooms with themes!

great decor!

Kappa Prep said...

It all looks fantastic, but I really love your wreath and the polka dot stockings!

Gwen said...

Your home is gorgeous and I love the mantle. Very well done!!!

Fritz has tagged Dansby on my blog. :)

Katy said...

Very Festive! I am following.
xo
Katy

Being Brazen said...

your christmas decorations are stunning :) Love the monkey on the tree - very cute

Kitty Cat said...

Wow, I'm impressed. It's our first married Christmas and we don't even have a tree. We are so lazy and uninspired.

Cali Girl said...

so pretty!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such pretty decorations! You won!! You Won!! Go see my post from Sunday!!

Lynsey and Brian said...

Your decor is beautiful and I simply adore your homemade wreath!

Kari Beth said...

Love it! Love it! Everything is so cute!

Megan said...

Wow..I LOVE your decor!! SOO pretty!! The wreath looks great too!!

Emily said...

ur home is beautiful! i love your homemade wreath.. how in the heck did you make it? Im impressed! very impressed!! go you! Also, love your stockings.. so cute!

Krystyn said...

Great decorations. You've been collecting for a while!

With Love from New Orleans said...

Gorgeous home!! Love the auburn stockings.. my hubby just got Saints ones...they "appeared" one evening on one of our mantles...

The Pink Tutu said...

Wow all your decorations are so beautiful, fun and festive!!!

Kate said...

I love the little tree in your bedroom!

Michelle said...

You have the sweetest decorations and your home is adorable! I love your tree!

Sarah Danielle said...

Lovely! You have so much! D & I are just starting our "collection"! So cool!

Nani said...

LOVE the Auburn figurines! I'll have to get them for the hubster for next Xmas... war eagle!