Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on my sweet Dansby & other great news!

I have two GREAT pieces of news for you...

1. My precious Dansby is doing great so far on his meds. He is a little more thirsty and seems kinda sleepy, but he's still a playful, loving furbaby!!

2. ALABAMA LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! Being the huge Auburn fan I am, Saturday I was a Gator fan all the way! And I am thrilled that Tebo and the Gators are off the the BCS Championship game. And even more excited that Tebo is up for the Heisman again! I think he 100% deserves it again!!

My weekend was grand!! Friday night we went out here in Smalltown, GA. We haven't been out here in a while so it was fun to see some faces I haven't seen lately! Saturday, I woke up and had some errands to run. I don't know how, but I spent almost 3 hours in Walmart and walked out having spent $175??? Groceries + some Christmas wrapping stuff + poinsettias apparently = $175! I about died! We don't have a Target here, so WM it is for me and my shopping. We should be good on groceries for like a year (yeah right-I wish)! Saturday afternoon we were off to my Hometown in Alabama for a wedding reception for a dear friend of mine, J! She and her husband eloped to Vegas (not really eloped... they had family and a few friends there) and then decided to have a reception at home. It was so nice. Think beautiful tents outside with heaters. Beautiful chandeliers, great food, good drinks (which I had too many of) and of course a 120" screen with the Bama/UF game on! That's how we roll in Bama baby! There was dancing and lots of good times had. I got to see some college friends, so we had a great time! I have pictures, but because it's almost 5:00 and I am outta here in t minus 12 minutes to go workout, they will have to wait!

I hope all of you ladies had a great weekend. Be looking for Christmas decor pictures post this week! I am finishing up the final touches tonight-yippee!! :)

23 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good to hear Dansby is better!

d.a.r. said...

I'm so glad Dansby is better! That is so scary when the babies are sick and can't tell you why!

And GOOO GATORS! I seriously love Tim Tebow. Did you know he does missionary work in SE Asia in the offseason? He is seriously not just an incredible athlete but a truly incredibly human.

Life at the White House said...

glad your little baby is better & thanks for the sweet comment about our casa. :-)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad to hear Dansby is doing better. I hate when my baby beast is sick!!

morewineplease said...

UT OH!! So who are your rooting for in the Orange Bowl??? Do I need to send you an Oklahoma T??? I WILL! And we are all praying Bradford kids the Heisman!!

Allison said...

Yay for Dansby! What a cute name!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

So glad your baby D is doing better! And I have been to the store MANY times when our bill has been that high....eeek! Maybe one too many bottles of wine ;)

Being Brazen said...

Glad to hear your doggy is doing better

Kitty Cat said...

I hope Dansby perks up a bit, and that his thirst settles down. Hopefully he's just adjusting and will get used to the meds. Ooh, can't wait for the pics!

The Heckathorns said...

Yay for Dansby! :) And GOOOO GATORS!!! I ♥ Tim Tebow! I am an Arkansas Razorback die-hard fan, but it's hard not to love Tim Tebow and how he truly loves his team and school. He does missionary work in the Philippines and the one thing we have in common (besides me living in Jacksonville, where his family lives!) is that we were both born in the Philippines. LOL! He is such a positive human being and I truly hope he wins Heisman #2!!! :)

Mrs. Cup said...

I'm so glad to hear that Dansby is doing well!!

The Pink Chick said...

I am so glad that your precious little pup is doing great!

Emily said...

Glad dansby is feeling better... praying the meds work:)

SassyEngineer said...

I'm so glad Dansby is feeling better and doing well! I can't wait to see pics of the decorations and the wedding reception. I need to post my decoration pictures :)

Tracy's Porch said...

Glad Dansby is doing great. I will so be pulling for Flordia in the big game! (although the Big 12 is my conference). Just can't pull for those Sooners this year.

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

Horray for Dansby!!!

NewlywedCentral said...

YAY DANSBY!!
YAY GATORS!!

Roll said...

Alabama may have lost to Florida, but we still beat Auburn and that's what matters!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Glad Dansby is better...and I definitely think that not having a Target is a good money saver! I can't get out of there without spending at least $100. It's the strangest thing! ;-)

LyndsAU said...

Roll-- You are right, Bama did beat Auburn, but that isn't ALL that matters...Bama blew a shot at the National Championship!! Whoops!

Roll said...

I'm sorry, I should have said that Alabama beating Auburn is all that matters to me. :)

Whitney said...

Thanks for playing! I would JUST DIE if I did not have a Target. I can't even think about it! I'm so sorry for you! Ha!
Any DVF dress would work for my list too! Ha!

Krystyn said...

I just spent like $300 at Walmart (groceries, Christmas and more). Yikes! I'm sure it would have been more at Target, but I needed a one stop shop!