Monday, December 22, 2008

Who??

Who was up at 2:55 AM this morning because his/her dog was sniffing and snorting around the bed like he does when he has to poop??

Who was up at 3:00 AM shining his/her cell phone to see what said dog was doing, only to find him circling like he always does right before he poops??

Who was up at 3:01 AM yelling for said dog to go outside??

Who was standing in 19 degree weather with thin pants on and a short sleeve t shirt waiting on said dog to poop??

Who had to wipe poo off of said dog's hiney when he came in because SOMEONE fed him scraps from the table during Christmas at MawMaws??

Who gagged several times getting the poo off of said dogs hiney??

Who will be making said dog a hair appointment very soon so he/she no longer has to wipe poo off of it because said dogs hair is WAY TOO LONG??

Who, then woke up every 5 minutes scared said dog was going to poo in the floor because of his/her upset stomach??

Ummm... YEAH... that would be ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great start to this Monday morning!! But hey, at least it's my last day to work until NEXT MONDAY! Yippee!!

Trans Siberian Orchestra was AMAZING... if you have a chance today go here and please watch this!!! They are by far the most talented band I have ever heard play live!! It was break taking!! I have decided that it is NECESSARY for me to see them once a year until I die. Even if you don't like rock music, I promise you, you will love this!! Go check it out and if you ever get a chance to see them live, GO!!! GO GO GO!!! I promise it's sooo worth it!
Mom and I were on the 8th row on the floor. Absolutely amazing to see that up close! Two years ago (our first time seeing them live) we were in the upper deck! So it was great to be so close and see everything right in our face!!

I won't be on Blogger very much the rest of the week. But I am gonna do my very best to schedule some posts for the week. :) But sadly I probably won't be reading/commenting very much! Tomorrow I will be shopping, Wed/Thurs I will be celebrating our Lord, Jesus Christ's Birthday with family, family and more family!! And Friday, I have a feeling I will be resting/sleeping :)

So MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and get everything you wished for!!

Love & Hugs!!

38 comments:

With Love from New Orleans said...

I know wasn't the show amazing!! I hope you have a fabulous week off!! We will miss you... I am so so so sorry about your poopy situation... I have been there so many times before.. it literally STINKS!
XOXO

Holly said...

Oh no! Poor puppy :(
Have a fabulous Christmas!!!

Mrs. Newlywed said...

poor dog!

Have a great vacation!

Mojito Maven said...

ok that's hilarious and slightly disgusting HAHAHAHAHAHHAH...you have had such an eventful morning already and I just got up!!

glad you had a great time at trans siberian!!!

Whitney said...

Oh puppy troubles seem to be making the rounds this weekend! I posted some about my puppy today, too!
TSO is coming here tomorrow and they are SOLD OUT! I wish I was going!!!

Gwen said...

You have a wonderful Christmas as well.

Lindsey said...

Merry Christmas! Have a great holiday!!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

This post made me laugh! I went through the same thing with our dog, but she was gagging on the bed in the middle of the night and we didn't get her off in time. Yep, doggie puke all over the duvet!! Poor pups!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy spending time with your family! We'll miss you :)

zentmrs said...

I just LOVE TSO! I've been going to their show for the last 6 years and I thnk they are incredibly talented. The Mr and I go, usually with his parents, and we have never been disappointed in their performance. Last year we stayed around after the show and met the band too! Glad you enjoyed them :)

Have a Merry Christmas!!

SassyEngineer said...

I'm still jealous about TSO! Maybe some day I will make it to one of their concerts or Manheim Steamroller - I love them both! Sorry about the pooch - I hope the stomach settles down. MERRY CHRISTMAS, FRIEND!

Red and White Preppy said...

Geeez...hope the pup is feeling better!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Not Your Average Belle said...

You're a saint! It was freakin' freezing out this morning!

morewineplease said...

Merry Christmas to you sweet lady! I hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas!

(sorry about the doggie issue)

Tracy's Porch said...

Oh the things we do for our pups! He is getting you ready for human kids. But I must say it is easier cleaning human children's hineys.

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

The Pink Chick said...

Sorry your puppy kept you up! I have definitely been there before. I hope his tummy is better, and you get a good night's sleep tonight! Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holiday!

The Ballard's said...

I so know how you feel with the dog poop!!! Our puppy's new "trick" is to pee on our duvet when we are asleep and we wake up the next morning to find a spot! Needless to say the duvet is now removed at night! I love him just not when I am cleaning up after him...I'm talking about my dog and well my husband too! :)

SassyEngineer said...

I tagged you friend!!!

parkaveprincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
parkaveprincess said...

You and your husband are so cute! Congratulations! and have a lovely week off for the Holidays!

Sarah said...

Have a great christmas, and thanks for the e-mail

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it's not funny, but i'm definitely laughing. :) dogs are so much fun, but so terrible sometimes.

Krystyn said...

Yuck!

And, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

The Pink Owl said...

Your post made me laugh out loud! I hope you have a fabulous Christmas!!!!

Kitty Cat said...

Poor you standing out in the cold waiting for your dog to poop!
Merry Christmas!!!

Mrs. Cup said...

Oh no! Hope you have a great Christmas!!

Mrs. Cup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

What we do for our sweet, sweet pets. Lol! Have a wonderful holiday season!

M&K said...

So sorry to hear about your poop experience! Merry Christmas to you and enjoy your time off!

jlc said...

Hahaha. Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!! Cute post. :)

Being Brazen said...

Hope you had a merry christmas. Enjoy the holidays :) *hugs*

Tara Gibson said...

aw poor pup and poor you! Hope your family had a GREAT Christmas girly!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Ha! That sounds like many stories I've told. You need to get a doggy door!!!

Shop Femina said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth! What a hilarious day that was!

P said...

How did you know what I was doing? are you stalking me? :)
My dad is of the mindset that dogs can handle bq burgers and powdered doughnuts!
Believe me... THEY CAN'T!

NewlywedCentral said...

You should have warned me to not be drinking! LOL!!

Thank you, friend, for your incredibly sweet comments and oh, so thoughtful Christmas card -- You really made me smile :)

Emily said...

o.. at least your pup was sniffing and warning you.. we have had this same problem befor but our dog just jumped down from bed and snuck away and left us a lil treat! oh NO!!!
I want to go to trans siberia --- i love them!! Hope you had a fabolous christmas!! cant wait till your back in blogging action:)

The Pink Chick said...

I left an award for you on my blog!

The Shabby Princess said...

Aww, my puppy got sick over Christmas too! I think there was just too much excitement for her.

Hope the rest of your week was fantastic and uneventful in the doggy poo area.

Hapyp New Year!