Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WWW

This will be quick & fast!!

I just have to first say that The Biggest Loser Finale was AMAZING! Talk about inspiration, if you don't watch that show, you should. It is the swift kick in the a** I need every week to keep me on track and last night was no exception! Phil & Amy looked GREAT! They were my favorites! And they kicked butt! They both looked so much younger and hott :)


Michelle looked fantastic. I was soooo glad she won! I was quite disappointed that Heba won the $100,000 but I didn't want Ed to win the $250,000 and they take home both. I wanted Amy to win the $100k so bad! oh well! She looked fantastic. Amy C and her mom Shellay looked crazy good. I couldn't get over Shellay and her skinny minny body! WOW!



This show is my ADDICTION! Hubs isn't a big fan, but I was thrilled to see it's coming back in January. Hubs, not so much! :)

Check out the winner and her mom. Absolutely amazing. You can see more before and after pics and transformations here.

My "biggest loser" status is I am down 3 more pounds. I didn't really MEAN to lose that this week and I am really not sure how I did. But according to my scale, I did! So yippee! So I am down 21 pounds. Crazy! And I have to say that staying on the band wagon since coming off of my pills hasn't been as hard as I thought, which goes to show it has a lot to do with will power and your state of mind! I am in the for the long haul! FOREVER! We have a work Christmas party tomorrow and I will be making my famous Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is PHENOMENAL, but I won't be having any. Thank goodness I don't eat most of what people are bringing. :) I will be good to go. might have a bite of one or two things, but I won't allow myself to have too much! I just can't! Some people say I am depriving myself of the things I love. I say, NO, I am allowing myself to have what it NEEDS, not what I WANT!! Eating what I WANTED got me where I was 3 months ago!

Well ladies, I am off to Body Pump! Lots to do tonight on the home front. Lots of baking for tomorrow's party! :) So that should be fun for me and my stomach-haha!

23 comments:

Britni and Justin said...

Jackson just finished posting on my blog! Check it out when you get a chance!

*One Step at a Time* said...

CONGRATS!! That is awesome that you lost that much weight in one week when you weren't trying extra hard! It's always difficult to lose weight this time of year so you should feel proud!

I am OBSESSED with The Biggest Loser and must admit I cried last night during it. *Maybe* it's that time of the month haha but when Colleen and her dad came out, I totally cried. They are adorable and I can't believe how good and healthy everyone looks!! What a motivating show! :)

Holly said...

I am so proud of you :)

jlc said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Biggest Loser is def one of the best in the sea of reality shows today.

Krystyn said...

Congrats on your success!

An good luck not eating!

SassyEngineer said...

I watched it too! It was super inspirational, now if I only I could really use that to kick me in the butt and get going - maybe I need an accountability partner! Anyway, I think Amy looked amazing - I can't believe how great they all looked. A lot of weight was lost!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on your 3 pounds!! Yay!!

Kari Beth said...

I didn't get to religiously watch the Biggest Loser like I had hoped to but I definitely fell in love with Phil and Amy...they were my favorites...and I was so glad to see how smokin Amy looked! And Amy C...woo hoo!!! She looked amazing!!! I was so glad that Michelle took home the final prize!

Mojito Maven said...

woot woot!!! Congrats on another 3 pounds!!! You are SO CLOSE to your dream goal weight!! I'm so proud of you. xoxo

Izzy said...

I actually watched that last night, and I could not believe some of the transformations -- AMAZING!

Congrats on the weight loss ... again! :-D

Lynsey and Brian said...

We posted the exact same pictures on our blogs! I am addicted to The Biggest Loser.

And Congrats on your success!

Candice said...

I totally agree about TBL. I always feel so inspired on Tuesday nights! The transformations really are amazing, and I was so happy that Michelle won. If only it came on every night:)
Way to go on losing this week! That is so awesome. I totally know what you mean about people saying you're depriving yourself. Sometimes, in my weak moments, I wonder if I should be believing them. But, I know what you say is true. Only we can decide what's best for our bodies. Thanks for your post - it's really encouraging to me.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

21 pounds! you are an inspiration!

you know i'm obsessed with the biggest loser, too! phil and amy were my favorites and i was so upset that heba beat amy p. for the $100K. i was secretly hoping that heba and vicky would fall down on stage in their dresses and heals. so mean.

michelle looked fantastic and she was such a genuine competitor. i'm so happy with the results.

Sarah Danielle said...

Good job girl!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Wow, fantastic work! And those pics are inspiring...I'm so lazy!

Katie said...

ditto on all things BL. It really is an inspiration - and don't worry about the haters tellin ya to eat your pants off - they are just jealous cause you have something few of us have...self control. You go girl!

With Love from New Orleans said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! Isn't it truly amazing how much longer they look?!?

Emily said...

CONGRATS GIRL:)
3 more pounds is amazing!
Yipee for you!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Wow, congrats! 21 pounds is AMAZING!!

Not Your Average Belle said...

I have never watched the biggest loser because I'm afraid they will make me feel guilty about my lack of motivation. ; )

Bama Belle... said...

I seriously need to start watching the Biggest Loser. A lot of my blogger friends (like you!) keep me motivated but I can always use more motivation. Keep up the good work. I love your theory on how you are not depriving yourself instead you are giving your body what it needs. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind this Christmas with all the eating to come! So so proud of you!!!

Jennifer said...

I love that show! Can't wait for the next one to start.

Amy and Phil were my favs too. They make one hot pair now! I hate it that Heba won a prize, but what did you think of America voting her husband to be in the finals, even though he begged America to choose his wife? I think America hated that couple so they did the opposite. Them and Vicki were too mean!

JennyLo said...

Congrats on all your progress! Im a newlywed too who put on a little extra weight with the stress of the wedding. I will be joining you and your group on WW wednesdays! Wish me luck!