Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Adding to

My never ending list of MUST HAVE/GOTTA HAVE/RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE list is this! I am now in full blown bathing suit mode, I can't help myself! (even though it feels like -54 degrees outside)

After Tuesday post about Victoria's Secret's new Swimwear, I received an email from Urban Outfitters about this FANTASTIC Betsey Johnson suit!! I am drooling like you wouldn't believe over this! Seriously, the smocked ruffles, the velvet bow, the rosette, the buttons, the awesome yellow color (lemonade)! Isn't it just FANTASTIC?




However, my wallet is not drooling (so much as throwing up) over the price. ($228)! WHAT?/ I know right? It's awful! I love me some designer things, but I feel like this will never happen!! It's so little clothing for so much $! But maybe it will go on sale at some point??? ha-yeah right!


Oh my dear & oh so fabulous Betsey... I love your clothing so, why must this TINY suit, that only covers my "tatas" and my "who ha", that I will wear very little, cost so much!! Could you please replicate this and put it in your Target line?? Pretty pleeeease?????

28 comments:

Mrs. Stilettos said...

That suit is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! Too bad my abs and thighs aren't too! :)

USCEmily said...

I can't wait to see the Target line!!

StylishSuburban said...

This is soooo cute...I only wish my body looked that good.

On a side note are your furbabies Sih-Tzus?

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I have that suit in the cream and white with the bikini side tie bottoms!! How funny! It's like my favorite suit! If only the "girls" fit in it a little better...oh well! GET IT :)

Krystyn said...

Cute, but I'm pretty sure my butt would never fit in that one!

If only my torso went from here to there like hers.

Mojito Maven said...

ACK $228???????????? I like it but NOT that much!!!

With Love from New Orleans said...

You are too funny! YOU definitely deserve some new suits! You work so hard!
XOXO

Stephanie said...

What an adorable suit! Sadly, I don't think that would fit. I wouldn't mind the body though - a girl can dream right? Ha!

TexasLauren77 said...

Girl...I laughed so hard at the last paragraph of this post!!! :) And you are SO right!!! I think it is completely adorable, too, and would love to have one, but at $228 bucks, it's never gonna happen!

SassyEngineer said...

It's almost and itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow (no polk dot) bikini - too cute!!

Nani said...

::drooling:: (Can't talk)

morewineplease said...

that is darling!!!!!!!!

*Kimmie* said...

So perfect, not so perfect price tag!

Chic Runner said...

SUPER cute! but mannnnnn that price tag is WAY too much for my budget. Grrrr

The Sweet Jelly Bean said...

I love that suit - so cute! It kind of looks like pin-up lingerie from the 1940s!

Holly said...

Words can not express the love I have for that one!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Mr. Guru would freak over the price. I went to Target the other day and they had awesome new suits out!

Jennifer said...

I want that suit too! That is why I am learning to sew. SO that one day I can make my own designer knock-offs, although I think bathing suits would be tricky because of the fabric!

Katy said...

that could possbly be the cutest bathing suit I have ever seen. Never in a million years could I wear that with my chesT!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I am SO in love with that BJ bikini! I saw it on Urban & just died! It's so cute, but I look awful in yellow! Too pale & blonde, but I'm sure it'd look great on you!

Being Brazen said...

I love the yellow bikini - SO STUNNING.

The New Mrs said...

Such a cute bathing suit! I love anything Betsey :) But the only thing Betsey Johnson that I own are two pairs of her shoes that I wear ALL the time, so it's semi-justifiable.

Mrs. Cup said...

LOVE it!!!!

Sarah said...

O I love the suit and I bet you would be so excited to wear it. I can't wait till I make it to my goal and can actually be excited to look at bikinis like you are!!!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

That's the cutest suite EVER! Love it! Do they carry it in maternity? ;)

skinnyrunner said...

i love love love buying swimsuits at target. for that little fabric thats gonna get a chlorine and sand bath, i just hate to pay a ton of money. and they normally have some cute stuff. good luck shopping!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

OMG! That is THE perfect color of yellow!!

Tara Gibson said...

that is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!