Monday, January 5, 2009

Better late than never right?

So yeah... it's been almost 3 weeks since Christmas (wow) but I still wanted to share some of my First Married Christmas with you all! I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but it really was a lovely Christmas! We are very fortunate to live in the same town with his parents and only 1.5 hours from mine, so we got to spend the holidays with both of our families. Yeah it was a little busy but so worth it and I wouldn't have it any other way!! Christmas Eve day we were with Hub's family. That night with mine, well part (My half brother from my mom's first marriage, my dad and mom). Christmas morning we opened RIDICULOUSLY awesomely large stockings from Santa (aka-my mom). They were actually Santa sacks (think like 3 or 4 feet tall) filled. She's awesome!! Then Christmas lunch and afternoon my dad's three sons from his first marriage come over and we all celebrate! So it was jammed but we were very blessed with wonderful gifts and memories to last a lifetime!! I took over 200 pictures but I am only posting a few :) Enjoy!

First up... some of my favorite gifts!!


From Mom! You all remember this post yes?? Well here it is... I got it! And I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! Finally I found one that I love!! And don't feel all "I just got off a Harley" in it!! :)



Guess who this was from?? Hubs might have been thinking about himself a little when he bought me this little number :) ha


And these... :)

Talk about a great man. Hubs got these for me after I sent out an email to he and my mom seeing if they needed to get me something last minute :) haha! That's how I roll! They are freaking awesome!!!


To commemorate my weight loss... on Black Friday, mom and I went in search for me some designer jeans for Christmas. My very first pair. I have always been a Gap girl! Well I fell in love with these right when I put them on!! 7 For All Man Kind Roxanne in Mercer! They are fabulous and I will be purchasing MANY more in the future!!


I have been DYING for something "Lumberjack Plaid"! And Hubs knew this. I talked about it often. But I couldn't find anything that I liked at the right price. I didn't want to spend much because next year I will probably be painting in it because this look won't be "in style" long! He found this and when I opened it, I was so proud of him! He did great!




Mom got me #7 and #8 in my Waterford "12 Days of Christmas" Flutes! Love!

I got so many more gifts that were great. Hubs got me a new huge wooden cutting board and some WONDERFUL things in my stocking (VS gift card, iTunes gift card, and lots of necessities!). My mom got me a new ESV Study Bible with my new name on it, awesome book ends, and so much more! Needless to say I was spoiled this Christmas! It was wonderful and I feel so blessed and lucky to have such a wonderful husband, mom and dad!!

These pictures are from 4 different Christmas events so that's why I have different clothes on! I didn't do wardrobe changes-ha!
My last living grandparent, MawMaw Clark (mom's mom)! With her three grandchildren. My cousin Bryant (behind me) and my bro Joey!! (he's like a real brother to me, not half)


Hubs and I at his parents for Christmas Eve lunch!


Hubs and the pups!

Mom's turn :)

What a family!!

Daizy opening her present from her Nana and Papa (Hubs parents). She loved it!

Dansby was eager to get in his bag to see what he got from them too!


My dad opening his presents!!


The awesome star from Pier 1 that I got my mom!


Pretty bow for Daiz!!

Daizy was pooped so she crawled in the trash and laid down!!


Exhausted pup!!

My mom's dog Doc. Isn't he precious???


My mom and her two children :)

Hub's and I Christmas Day at my parents!
My fabulous mom (and best friend) and I on Christmas!
Me and my mom and dad. We rock the plaid :)

Back at our house for Christmas with each other and the pups :) They got lots. Obviously!!

Playing with new toys :)

Dansby loved his new squirrel from Grammy and Paw (my parents)

29 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like an awesome Christmas! You got some good stuff:) I freaking LOVE those shoes!! Those are hot.

Great taste!

Krystyn said...

What a great Christmas!

Now...what hubs bought you....hmmmm...exciting!

Great clothes, too!

Jessica said...

Yes better late than never!! You lucked out with Santa this year! Love those jeans :)
It's nice to live so close to family isn't it. I'm trying to enjoy that while I can!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! :)

Mrs. Ruby said...

What a great Christmas! I too am obsessed with lumberjack plaid this season. I love it!
Also, my hubby got me some goodies from Victoria's Secret as well. ;)

Mrs. Cup said...

What a great Christmas!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

loving your gifts!!! you look great!

Mojito Maven said...

I am loving what your hubby bought you!!!! it appears that our husbands think alike :)

P.S. I gave you an award today :)

Petunia said...

Love all of your gifts! The pictures are great--thanks for sharing! :)

Sarah Danielle: Jeune Marie said...

Love that lingerie girlie!!

Being Brazen said...

You got some awesome gifts. Great photos too :)

Looks like you had a great christmas

NewlywedCentral said...

Christmas looks like it was lots of fun! LOVE the new jacket :) -- I need to do better at having "wishes" -- Sweet Dan was pretty much left to figure it out for himself... didn't do to badly, though I must say --

SassyEngineer said...

I love all of your gifts and photos! I especially like the leater jacket and red boots you are wearing in a couple of the pics - super chic and edgy :) I love that you were able to spend so much time with family, that is the best!

The Ballard's said...

I love those red boots you have on!

The Shabby Princess said...

What a fun Christmas!! Looks like the pups had a great time. Mine were exhausted after all the presents and just crashed. Silly kids.

The Shabby Princess said...

What a fun Christmas!! Looks like the pups had a great time. Mine were exhausted after all the presents and just crashed. Silly kids.

TL said...

Came across your blog and HAD to comment on your red boots in your Christmas pics. SUPER CUTE! Happy New Year!

southern daze said...

What a fabulous Christmas!!

G. said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great Holiday! I love the shoes! I'd love to know where they're from!

Kari Beth said...

What a fun Christmas and you didn't do too bad in the presents dept. either!!! Love it all :)

morewineplease said...

Looks like an awesome Christmas! And I want your moms dog! SO CUTE!

Bride Sophisticate said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic Christmas - not too shabby presents either, how fun!

We celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple this year too!

Emily said...

i LOVE your plaid jacket and ooohhh la la on the nighty way way cute and sexy lil number! love it! i love all your pictures... esp the ones where the dogs are opening the gifts.. did they really get the gifts all the way open themselves?
Looks like a fun first christmas together! great first christmas memories;)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Girl, you look absolutely FANTASTIC!! Congrats on having a wonderful Christmas!! Love those red boots!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

OK for the record, you look amazing! I love your cute outfits that you showcased through your 4 Christmases! HA And your presents are to die for! Hubs did good :) The shoes are awesome!!

Jess said...

Every girl should own one pair of fabulous designer jeans-- sometimes you really do get what you pay for :) I'm a paige premium denim & Hudson girl myself. Looks like you had a great christmas!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! What a GREAT Christmas!! Love it!

With Love from New Orleans said...

AWW! I love love love the pictures of the puppies! Daisy in the bag is so stinkin cute! Missed you!!! Ps. You look fabulous! Loved all your outfits esp. the BOOTS!!!
XOXO

The St. John Family said...

Glad you had a great Christmas but I didn't know if you knew yet that Waterford and Wedgewood filed for Bankruptcy.