Friday, January 2, 2009

I know...

... I still have a serious Christmas post to do and I will, I promise. It will be jam packed with pictures of my fabulous gifts from my mom and hubs. I will do my very best to get it posted Monday. I have just been so busy with the holidays and with work. We have a HUGE event coming up in February and it's "my" event to coordinate and so I am super crazed at this point and will be for the next month!!

I only have a second to post but I wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my bloggy buddies!! I hope everyone had a great & safe New Years Eve.

Hubs and I started our New Years Eve with a great workout. I ran 3.25 miles (the farthest to date) in just over 30 minutes. I was pumped. I had to end 2008 with a kick ass workout. We then went home and took down all of our Christmas decor and put it away. I then cleaned and we got ready and headed to Auburn (Alabama-hubs and my alma mater) to celebrate the New Year with two other couples. It was pretty low key and laid back. We first went to eat at Mellow Mushroom for dinner where I had the MOST AMAZING Ceasar salad. This is a new love of mine. Just lettuce and ceasar dressing. HEAVEN!! Then we headed to a local bar in Auburn called Fat Daddy's (thisis where I spent MANY nights while in college). And that my friends, is where we rang in the New Year!! We had fun just hanging out and chatting and the boys played a little pool! It was pretty laid back and lots of fun!! Thanks to the Red Bull drinks I had all night, we rang in the New Year until 5 AM! I am still catching up on my sleep (and will be for a while... can't do it like I could back in college)!!

Tonight we are headed to Wild Bills in Atlanta to see one of my favorite bands of all time, ZAC BROWN BAND!! Hubs introduced me to this band. He was a fan of theirs in college and listened to them live at little small, local bars in ATL before they got big! Our first dance at our reception was to ZBBs song, "Whatever It Is." We are big fans and it's been a while since we have seen him play so we are PUMPED! To see ZBB at #3 on the Billboard Charts is crazy!! If you have heard the song "Chicken Fried" on the radio... that's ZBB! If you haven't... get on it! You can listen to that song and others on CMT.

Here are a few pics from New Years!! I know I am backwards posting these before Christmas pics, but that post will take a while to put together :) So it can wait!


Us at Mellow Mushroom!

Our friends Les and B!

Showing off our guns at Fat Daddy's haha


With our sweet friends over from Mississippi! The end of the night!! About to head home!

26 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Love ZBB...we talked about going, which would have been hilarious if we saw one another there! Bummer, we didn't!

Thanks for the sweet Christmas card...I am just catching up!

Amanda said...

Hello friend!! Im so glad you posted today... im super bored at work (last week, yay) and enjoyed the read! Can't wait for tonight... see you SOON! Yay for ZBB, its going to be great!!

Sarah said...

O yay! It looks like you had a blast!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

I love Zac Brown Band! Have fun!!!

And you look AMAZING! Seriously. Teeny tiny, but so fit looking. And you have the most gorgeous hair. And it always looks so cooperative! :) haha... I've got curly hair that I fight with every day, so I'm jealous that yours always seems to look amazing.

Hollie said...

oh yea baby, i love me some ZBB!

you look awesome in all of the photos! looks like ya'll had so much fun!!

Being Brazen said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love the pics..looks like a great night with friends.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sounds like you guys had a great New Years! I love the ZBB and I really love the song Chicken fried!!

Tracy's Porch said...

Lucky you getting to go see ZBB! I love them!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love NYE! I'm sad it's over, but at least it happens every year, ha! Sounds like you had a great time - Happy 2009!

Chitown Meg said...

Happy holidays!!! Can't wait for more of your posts about Christmas!

Mrs. Ruby said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Congrats on the 3 mile run. You have inspired me to start running...I've never even been able to go farther than a mile without dying, but I refuse to give up!:)

Kristy said...

Sounds like fun! Happy New Year!

kara battel said...

i love ZBB! my kids and i listen to chicken fried sooo loud! (it's really funny to hear a 3 year old say "cold beer on a friday night!"

happy new year!

NewlywedCentral said...

AWESOME!! Sounds like you had such a great night... Look forward to your Christmas post!

CHEERS TO 2009!!

morewineplease said...

The only way I can stay up until midnight is by drinking Red Bull.. otherwise I am out by 10 PM!
I love the song Chicken Fry!! First time I heard it was a friend sang it at a party at our house! Awesome
You look beautiful in all the pics!

Lis said...

Oooh I love your outfit!!

And I left you an award on my blog! :)

KLC said...

I left you an award on my blog so check it out :)

Mrs. Nurse said...

beautiful pictures as always :). glad you had a wonderful new years!

SassyEngineer said...

I love the pictures - you look super cute in the them :) It sounds like it was so much fun, and don't worry about taking a while on the post - I just finally posted some today!

Emily said...

yeah for running over 3 miles:) I am impressed.... I might also add.. you look freaking amazing.. in the new years pic!! u look sooo little and fit... soo amazing:)

Chic Runner said...

You two are too cute! :) Glad you guys had fun

Tara Gibson said...

happy new years girl! Your hair looks fab in these pics! so shiny!

southern daze said...

Happy New Year to you! Looks like you rang in '09 in grand fashion - how fun!! BTW - you look fantastic!!

Lynsey and Brian said...

I love ZBB! You look amazing and congrats on running the 3 miles!

Biggest Loser starts tomorrow.. woo hoo!

The Pink Chick said...

Happy New Year! Love the pictures! Y'all are too cte!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看