Friday, February 6, 2009

The Bag Tag

So I know I have been AWFUL about thanking all of you wonderful bloggers for the awards and the fun tags!! So I am publicly apologizing for it!! (in my best begging voice) SO SO SO SORRY! I love all of the awards and I think I have thanked each of you on your blog, I just never posted about it!! I will use the excuse of: BUSY AT WORK! :)

Today one of the sweetest bloggers (with two of the cutest kids), More Wine Please, tagged me in the BAG TAG! This looked fun, and I hadn't seen it before so I thought why not? I don't have a HUGE event tomorrow to prep for... so I will kill some time having fun with my purse :)

Here are the rules:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.


This is my current "back breaker" :) It's from The Limited and I paid $19.99 for it (on sale from $99) right before Christmas! I couldn't NOT buy it. I mean they were practically "giving it away!" (That's what my mom and I always say!) haha. For my wedding present, Hubs got me a Louis Speedy bag. I carried it for 8 months (that's like a record for me) and of course it's in the brown family. Now don't get me wrong I realize that LV goes with EVERYTHING, but I was ready for a new beloved black bag, because... well, to be honest, I wear a lot of black. It's black, it's leather and it's fabulous!! I love it!! I have been carrying it ever since :) And probably will until summer time.
It's HUGE! I have seriously, everything in there! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! It's always been a must for me to carry everything! I just can't have a small purse-can't! But it does cost me some pain when I am shopping; it weighs like 10 tons!!
I am going tag some of you fabulous ladies... I choose...

17 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

$20?! Adorable! Looks much more luxe than $20! Love it.

Mrs. Cup said...

What a great deal! It's so cute!

M and G said...

Super cute!!!

morewineplease said...

that bag is adorable!
You are the sweetest.. thanks for playing ;)

midnight macaroons said...

Hey, Sista Fluffy!!! I posted my bag for ya on my blog. By the way...CUTE BAG!!! You gotta steal. Way cute!!!

writing4612 said...

Interesting! I've seen this post before, but a this is little different.

Sometimes bigger isn't better because you have more room for extra stuff. $20 can't be argued with, though.

Whitney said...

Very cute!

Sarah said...

thanks for tagging me, but I havn't been able to find my camera for a couple of days now.. that why there has been a lack of pictures on my blog.... your bag is super cute by the way

*~! megs !~* said...

Twenty dollars at the Limited! Good shopping girl!! I love it!

Lindsey said...

Thinking of you one event day, you will rock it!!

Gwen said...

So cute!!! I'll post my bag tonight!!!

But I have fabulous news!!!!

You won my give away!!!!

Send me your info and I'll get it in the mail to you on Monday!!!!

HUGS

Tracy's Porch said...

Cute and you can't beat 20 bucks!

Tracy's Porch said...

oh and I just remembered. you left a comment on the letter game post so you have to play now :-) you have "J".

New Girl on Post said...

I love big purses too. And $20? Even better!

Krystyn said...

I love it! And, I love my big, black purse, too!

$20? Can't beat that!

Tara Gibson said...

so cute! I love big bags!


ps your letter is "B"

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

What a great deal! I love awesome bargains like that!