Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clocks

There's something about clocks that I just love!! Different, unique clocks, that you don't see everywhere you go.

Well for quite some time now, I have been wanting an over sized clock that you can see through.

Today on Target.com I found two that I love! They are a little pricey for me, but I might have to start saving now for one... :) Check them out. And if you sweet girls see any out and about that are a little less expensive and more kind to my wallet, let me know! I am on the prowl!! Plleeeaassseeeee :) and thank you!



Love this!!


Precious too

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Check out Kohls.com -- I just saw one on there that looks similar to the first one and it's less than $50. Not sure how big it is though!

Jessica said...

Can't help you out with any better deals, but I did want to share that I have the same love for clocks! Not only do I love finding abnormal ones, but the sound they make does it for me too. The clicking is so comforting to me. And here all along I thought I was a little strange...

M and G said...

Those are so cute! I love clocks as well! I want a giant one over the mantle!

redheadedjournal said...

i! Google Reader suggested I check out your blog. Cute clocks! Target rocks!

Being Brazen said...

nice clocks :)

Lisa said...

Ooh..I love both of them. I've always wanted a large clock as well, but I don't really have a good place for one in our current home, so it may be something for down the road.

My name is Megan... said...

those are cute!! I like clocks..I really should get some! love your blog! xoxo

SassyEngineer said...

I love clocks too! I think I like the second one the best.

The Pink Chick said...

I love the clocks! I can't decide which one I like best! They are both fabulous!

Texan Couture said...

I love the first one! If I see any I will let you know :)

MiMi said...

I share your love for clocks. One of my favorites is a mantel clock that I have that was my grandmother's. When I was a little girl, I used to spend the night at her house and I can remember falling asleep listening to that soothing Tick-Tock.

If you have a Kirklands near you they have some pretty wall clocks at reasonable prices and if you sign up on their website they send you coupons for $10 off of $50 purchase or $5 off of $25.