Monday, February 9, 2009

It's o-vah!

I am alive!!! I survived (barely) my event this weekend!! It went really well. Of course there were a few hiccups but I was not surprised by that. They were nothing major and I made it through with only one ginormous blister from walking around campus in stilettos all day long!! I am just glad it's over and done with. I do have another event in March, but it will be a piece of cake compared to this weekend!! I hope all of you lovely ladies had a fab weekend!!

I signed up over at
AND
for the letter game!

So, here's the deal: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I got the letter J from my friend over at My Front Porch Looking In : here are my ten things! (this was tough with "J")

1. Jesus
2. Jeannine (my mom)
3. January
4. Jalapenos
5. Journeys
6. Jacuzzis
7. Journalism
8. Jewelry
9. Jimmy Choos
10. Jackets

And I got the letter "B" from my friend Tara at Jimmy Choos & Tennis Shoes.

1. Blush
2. Body Pump
3. Bananas
4. Birds
5. Beach
6. Bowling
7. Bubble baths
8. Babies
9. Birthdays
10. Boats

13 comments:

{My Flip Flopz} said...

What a fun game - I'll play! Glad I found your blog - it's great!

Mrs. Cup said...

Glad you're back!! :)

The Pink Chick said...

So glad your event went well! I know it is a relief to be done!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad your event went well. That is awesome!

SassyEngineer said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging! Thanks for the sweet comment - you are the greatest! I can't believe you didn't put me on the J list (just kidding)! I know you only didn't so as not to divulge my real name - haha! Love ya girl!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Glad you made it through the weekend - hope it went as well as you'd hoped it to! Have a great week.

StylishSuburban said...

Happy to hear your event went well. Sounds like a fun game I'll play.

Mojito Maven said...

YAY i'm so glad your event went well!!!

I'll play the game!!!

writing4612 said...

Count me in!

Sarah said...

Glad to hear it went well.. I would love to play

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

I have one letter (C) -- I want another ! I love this :)

Risa said...

I'm in!!

Mrs. Bell said...

oohhh is it to late, i wanna play?? lol