Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everyone tune in...

...to Ellen today!!

According to UsMagainze.com, Melissa (from the Bachelor) will be on there today spilling her guts. I will be rushing home at lunch to make sure I get the DVR set to record today!!!

You can read a little about the interview here.

She just confirmed everything that I believed to be true:

Jason LIED!

Jason CHEATED!

Jason's an ASS!

I am so glad she came out and told some truth, because we've gotten nothing from Jason and Molly but LIES and BS!! This interview confirmed for me how full of it ABC is and the producer of The Bachelor is so full of *hit!!! I can't believe Jason dis that to her. UGH! What a bastard (as Melissa likes to say)!! :)

Melissa has moved on and is dating a guy named Ty (how ironic!!) I was so happy to read this interview... make sure to check it out!!

EDITED TO ADD:

CHECK OUT THIS INTERVIEW WITH MIKE FLEISS... He completely throws Jason under the bus. I mean WOW!!

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

HERE ARE JASON AND MELISSA'S EMAILS THAT ACCESS HOLLYWOOD GOT A HOLD OF! Such a shame!!!

16 comments:

Island Girl said...

Thanks for telling about this! I'm going to set my recorder right now!!!

USCEmily said...

I hope things work out for her and she finds even more happiness than she would have had with Jason!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for reminding me to record this!!!

Tara Gibson said...

I just watched the taping of melissa on ellen.. (they tape them a day in advance) She looks adorable and yep jason is an ass! (ps there is someone WAY hotter in her life now ; ) )

redheadedjournal said...

WOW!

Emily said...

ughh... jason ugh.... Poor Melissa... Im glad she let him have it in the last email!yeah for her:) I am having hubby tape ellen during lunch:) thanks for the heads up!

SassyEngineer said...

Thanks for letting me know, girly! I'll have to set it up to record as well. My SIL actually saw Melissa a couple of weekends ago out at a bar and said she looked good. I do hope she is moving on and happier! I'm glad this happened sooner rather than later so she didn't get stuck with him even longer!

luckeelady said...

uhhh... I won't get home in time today to watch it, I do have a dvr but I work almost an hour away from home so can just run home :( I never really liked Molly anyways, me and my hubby actually said she was the type to just slip him her number regardless of what happened. I really feel for Melissa, she is so sweet and Jason is an ASS!

Lucky in Love said...

Thanks for the update! I'm definitely watching today!!!

Justin and Jenn said...

Girl you are the QUEEN of digging up good gossip!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oooh will defintely check it out! thanks for the heads up! :)

Becky said...

Oh I'll definately have to tape this...I didn't know she was interviewing her today!

Mrs. Ruby said...

Hey there - I've heard you say how much you LOVE animals (especially dogs). You absolutely have to check out the video on my blog. I think you'll love it! :)

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

poor girl!

Wearing Mascara said...

Grrr I can't believe I missed that but I'm happy she spoke freely. Jason's such a b*stard.

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

UGH... I can only imagine her heart break... NO girl deserves that, not to mention on national TV --