Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just so precious!!

Sweet Island Girl at Not Perfect But Worth It bestowed upon me this pretty and pink award!! I really was so excited to see this award was so graciously given to me!! Thank you thank you Island Girl!!


Now I have seen this done several different ways on different blogs! But apparently you are supposed to list 10 Cute and/or No So Cute things about yourself. So here I go!!
1. When I eat an Art Vandalay veggie burrito from Moe's... not cute!!
2. When I leave the gym all sweaty with frizzy hair and streaked makeup... woah... not cute!!
3. During the winter months when I neglect my toes because they don't show... not cute!!
4. When I wake up in the morning... not cute!
5. My hair right now... not cute!
6. When my dogs go more than a week without a bath that = greasy... not cute!!
7. When I see something on sale, I might pitch a fit for it... not cute!!
8. My stress/anxiety level on any given day... not cute!
9. My complaining about being so tired... i am sure... not cute!!
10. Folded clothes, sitting in baskets for a week... not cute!!
I am passing this award on to:

16 comments:

Krystyn said...

Cute award!

I like the "not" cute things, too!

Emily said...

This post makes me smile.. not cute stuff.. I am really sure you never look not cute... even with frizzy just woke up hair! u are darling!

Lucky in Love said...

Congrats on your award! Super cute list :)

Mrs. Cup said...

That's such a fun award!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

very very cute!!!

SassyEngineer said...

You are so awesome! Thanks so much, friend :) I love your not so cute things - just wait until you hear my list. I think I am not so cute most days (well maybe not most!)

Mojito Maven said...

This was fun! I swear I could fill a book with all of the things I do that are NOT cute haha

Gwen said...

You are so sweet!!! I'm going to add this to my side bar for sure and try to think of 10 things about me that aren't cute. LMAO!!! Can I like 100 not cute things?

*~! megs !~* said...

Congrats on your award!!

And who says sweaty, frizzy, and exhausted isn't cute when leaving the gym?!? I so thought I still was ;) right...

MissBliss said...

Congrats!!

I have something fluffy, fashionable, that will make you smile, too,:

http://chocolateshoesandcoffee.blogspot.com/

morewineplease said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!! Thanks lady, you just made my day! And it has been a shitty one!
Congrats to you as well!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congrats on the award! Very much deserved and very cute list :)

Kitty Cat said...

Funny - where are the 10 cute things about yourself?

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Haha I love this... and you are super cute!

Lynsey and Brian said...

Thanks so much for the blog award! I loved reading yours.

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

YOU WRITING THIS POST!! SO CUTE!

You are so adorable! I'm so behind on my reads! :)