Sunday, April 12, 2009

Has it really been a year already??

That's what I keep thinking over and over!


Happy Anniversary to my sweet sweet husband!

This year has flown by and we have been so blessed! Sure we have been through a few trying times, but God saw us through each and every one of those and we are better for them!
I thank God that I married the man I did and that God sent him my way!! I am one lucky lady!

He is more than I ever hoped to marry. He makes me happier everyday and I try to be the best wife I can! We are a God fearing couple and I am so thankful for that! We are growing together in our faith more everyday! And with a new little one on the way, he/she is sure to be raised in a strong Christian home with morals and values!

Through out this year I have learned so much about myself, Hubs and our relationship! We are better people today and more in love than we were the day we married and it is my belief that is the way it should be!

We have accomplished a lot in a year and I look forward to spending the rest of my life growing and learning together!! I love you honey!! Happy Anniversary!! You are the love of my life!




33 comments:

kilax said...

Congratulations! You've had an amazing first year and the rest of the journey will only get better! :)

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you are enjoying your time together this weekend :)

Kaitlin said...

happy anniversary! May this year bring you as much happiness as the past year.

KLC said...

Happy Anniversary, the first of many!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend together celebrating :)

Nani said...

Happy Anniversary :):):)

Mrs. M said...

Happy anniversary!

Gwen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! XOXO

southern daze said...

Happy Anniversary!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Happy Easter and Happy Anniversary!

Krystyn said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations!

I hope you have the best time this weekend.

Jane said...

What fun wedding photos! Happy anniversary!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

happy anniversary! i love the pictures!!

Sweet Home Amy said...

Happy Easter & Happy Anniversary!!

Love the last pic by the way! War Eagle! :))

M and G said...

Your little one is so lucky to grow up in such a loving household! Happy Anniversary!!!

morewineplease said...

AWWW! 1 Year! Congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

congrats girl.. here's to many more years!

*~! megs !~* said...

Congrats girlie! I love the pictures!!

It just keeps getting better hun.. So live it up! =)

Bama Belle... said...

Congratulations sweet girl! Those pics are too cute and our Destin post is making me soooo homesick for the beach! Enjoy every second of it!

writing4612 said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked beautiful!

Amie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Mrs. Stilettos said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you both - you are going to be amazing parents and your marriage will set such a good example and standard for your little one!

Jesslee said...

happy anniversary! isn't love wonderful, hope your having a fabulous time.

Tara Gibson said...

congrats girl!! love those pictures!

Milltini said...

Happy Anniversary!

Emily said...

Yeah my sweet friend:) happy anniversay:) Soo FUN:) U two are soo precious together.. soo precious! I love your wedding dress and love your picturse.. cant wait for you to get back:) I miss you:)

Lindsey said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You look stunning as a bride and I love your dress!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all your pictures, you guys are soo cute, you look gorgeous, and i love your dress!

SassyEngineer said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are simply the cutest :) Hope the trip was great!

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

AMAZING! Happy Anniversary... So happy for you both! You're such a great couple! :)

TexasLauren77 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have been having a wonderful vacay! :)

MissBliss said...

congrats!! my first year flew, and so has the 2nd--- we are coming up on our 2nd May 16th! Enjoy :)

The Browns said...

Your wedding looked like so much fun! Happy 1 year :)