Friday, June 19, 2009

Holy Cow... WOW WOW WOW!

Do you want me to make your Friday??? Are you ready for some serious good news??? This is HUGE! Hands down, the best news I have heard in the shopping/fashion world since I found out Alexander McQueen was designing a line for Target! The best part is I won't be pregnant anymore when this happens!! So I will actually get to shop for some NON MATERNITY clothes :) yay!


Are you ready??? Sure???







November 14th to be exact! I told you this was HUGE! The only thing is... they are only putting his designs in 200 of their stores! I mean HELLO, I love me some Jimmy Choo and we have an H&M in Atlanta and I am PRAYING that it's one of the stores that gets this! HELLO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS :)

I have always admired JC handbags and shoes so much! I finally got a pair of black stiletto knee boots back in 06 and I only wear them on special occasions :) ha! They are awesome! So I can't wait to see what he comes out with for this line!! I am sure it will be ultra sheek and so ME! I am hoping it's priced reasonably so I can afford a few things! I mean, I will have a new precious baby girl and all. (I wonder if they will carry JC baby clothes... ha-how awesome would that be??)

Just wanted to share the news with my lovely blog friends out there!! When I read this... I almost peed my pants, THAT, my friends is how excited I am! (well and I am pregnant and having to tee tee a lot) ha!

TGIF!

28 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome!!!! If only there was a store near me!

luckeelady said...

Awesome... that won't be anything I can afford in a lifetime though... and I've never even hear of an H&M. I guess I've been sheltered.

*~! megs !~* said...

That is awesome! Too bad I don't have an H & M anywhere nearby =(

I hope the ATL store gets these for you!!

Lindsey said...

That is so exciting!!

Dollface said...

no way.. im super psyched for Jimmy Choo... loves it, thanks!! xxoo

Kaitlin said...

that is so exciting! Can't wait to see what they come up with!

Miss Charleston Bride said...

Oh. WOW.
Sad though, because, of course, there is no H&M near me. :(

a H.I.T. said...

I am definitely waiting in line at the Madison Ave store for those!

Tara Gibson said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! This just made my day!!! I am so excited!!!!

Life, Love And Lola said...

Whooooohoooo! Thanks for the heads up!

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

AHAHA -- This makes me laugh! I'm glad it makes you so happy! YAY!

Chic Runner said...

I am dying. thanks. can't wait.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ooh can't wait to see! and if for some crazy reason your store isn't on the list, i'm sure we can write to the company with enough petition signatures for you, hahaha!!!

Petunia said...

Darn! We don't have an H & M!!!

midnight macaroons said...

Thanks Sista Fluffy for the heads up!!!

Meagan said...

This makes my day!! I work in SF, so if they don't carry in your city, I can pick you up some ;)

Summer Wind said...

my mom told me about this today, and my mom knows nothing about JC, so I thought she was making it up! I'm so glad it really is true!

Megan said...

Woohoo! I had not heard that! :-)

Wearing Mascara said...

I am SOO excited for this!

Kappa Prep said...

Oh my goodness! This is BIG!!!

Gwen said...

So fabulous!!! Next time I'm any where close to an H&M I'm definitely shopping. XOXO

Her Preppiness said...

Pretty exciting.

Sugar & Spice said...

Wow!! You've made my day!!! November 14th will be awesome!

Laurie said...

Wow! Chicago better be among the 200:) Such great news!!!

writing4612 said...

Whoa! I would've never saw that coming!

A Walk With The... said...

That is so wonderful!!! YAY!!! Bring on the shopping!!!

Mojito Maven said...

I can literally see you jumping up and down through my computer screen!!! HAHAHAH YAY for you!

Texan Couture said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

Too bad no H&M anywhere near me they need to offer online shopping like NOW!