... all the things that would change the end of my pregnancy! I sailed through the first 34 weeks of this pregnancy with little to no problems. No sickness, no sleepless nights, etc! Well boy have things changed!! Here is my list of things that have changed since I hit the 34 week mark!! And now being at 36.5 weeks these things get harder and harder and some are funnier and funnier! Some are funny, some not so much, but all the same, I need to share with you just to prepare you if you have never been pregnant but will one day!! And it's funny to read even if you have been pregnant because I am sure you can sympathize :)
- I can no longer paint my toenails. It's just funny to even try!
- Going to the bathroom and wiping has just become plain comical!
- Putting on pants, panties, skirts, etc is hysterical! I can't lift a leg without almost falling over!
- Looking (or feeling) sexy! It's just not happening!
- Getting in and out of the bath!! Someone really should video this (well if I am not naked!)
- Hugging! I have to do the whole "ass out" hug thing! REALLY funny!
- Even maternity clothes aren't fitting these days, my belly hangs over things and t shirts no longer cover it!
- Walking, yep I am pretty much waddling and I said I never would!
- Shoes... I said I would wear heels the whole 9 months, WRONG! My feet won't fit in any shoes, not even flats, so pretty much it's flip flops for this girl!
- I think my thighs are as big as my waist once was! There's no baby in there why did they get big?
- Numb finger tips! YEP my right hand finger tips are numb which makes for interesting typing, etc!
- Emotions... they have been in check until now. I cry over ANY and EVERY thing!
- Shopping, even THAT isn't fun anymore. It hurts to stand up too long. My hips literally feel like I am 100 years old! (So shopping online has been SUPER!)
- HOT! I am constantly hot! My poor husband is freezing all the time. Our air stays on 68!
- Sleeping, I am still sleeping ok! I do get up to tinkle about every 2-3 hours though!
- Working, I sit at a desk all day! That has become COMPLETE misery! My mind isn't on work, it's on GET THIS BABY OUT!
- Shaving, my legs still get shaved every day! HAVE TO! But it's quite uncomfortable so I do it FAST, therefore, more cuts!
- Energy, some days I have lots, some days I have none! Just depends! Gets less and less everyday!
So pretty much my everyday chores and responsibilities are completely in chaos!! I don't do pain well so I will admit I am complaining a bit! But not much longer until I get to hold my sweet girl! I can't wait! But until then, I am enjoying time with my husband, just us! He has been wonderful through this whole pregnancy!! Tending to my every need and want! I definitely love him more everyday! God truly blessed me with an AMAZING husband!!
Here is my 36 week picture!! You will notice the swelling of the face and feet :)