Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet the Newlyweds!

Yes we have been married for one year and almost 5 months (Saturday), but check out this awesome blog ran by Sweet Pea over at Newlyweds. Each week she posts a "Meet the Newlyweds" post introducing a couple to the blog world and this week I am lucky enough to be one half of the couple for this week-ha :)

The post tells a little about Adam and I, how we met and how our relationship evolved!! It was fun to read this over again! I love my sweet husband so much. He will never really know how much! We have been through our share of ups and downs but I have to say our relationship is stronger than ever and I grow to love him more EVERYDAY!

With us welcoming our first child in a few weeks, we both worry about how we will balance parenthood and our relationship, but I know we will be great at it. It will take some practice and getting used to but with God's guidance our relationship with flourish even more, I just know it!

So check out "Meet the Newlyweds"!!! Happy reading!

XOXO

16 comments:

Whitney said...

Can't wait to read about you two :) And I'm soo excited for you to have your baby!!!

In this wonderful life... said...

how fun!!!

Gwen said...

Loved your interview!!!! Congrats on being featured. :) XOXO

Lindsey said...

What a fun read! My hubs irons EVERYTHING too, so funny!

B.E.A said...

Congratulations on your feature! By the way-the nursery looks just adorable!

newlyweds said...

Thanks for the interview, it was lots of fun!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

headed over to read it now! fun!

Dollface said...

Def going to check this out! How fun.... I did a meet the blogger post last week for I pick pretty and it was amazing... xxxooo

The Browns said...

That is so cute! Ya'll are such a cute couple & I like how ya'll met. You both will be a great mommy & daddy :)
Bon

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

You two are such a cute couple!

Elle Squared said...

How cool! :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

awe, so sweet!

From VA to CA said...

What a cute story!

Ashley said...

So precious!!!! ;)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

great interview!!

a H.I.T. said...

Great post! Luckily, Husby doesn't care too much about ironing...