Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Officially 27!

What a weekend I had! I got surprised by my best friends, turned 27, ate lots of yummy food and spent some precious time with my husband! It was a FANTASTIC weekend!

It started off with a rough Friday at work, then when I left work, I got to my car only to find a sweet card from Adam, Dansby and Daizy with a Cherry Laffy Taffy (my thing lately) and money to go get a mani/pedi! So I did! And it was MUCH needed and wonderful! Then when I arrived home, Adam and I went to eat at a local pizza place here and as we are walking up, I could see through the glass a guy that looked an awful lot like my best friend Jackie's husband and I was about to say "Wow, that guy freakishly looks like Jarred," when we walked in and I saw balloons and Jackie, Jarred and Shell Bell! I was SOOO surprised and that never happens. I am always suspicious! :) It was a wonderful night of good food, lots of laughs and some tears (we busted out the wedding video-ha)!

Saturday I had to work until 1:00. Then when I got home, my husband had cooked up quite the spread, some of my favorite things! He even boiled me some peanuts! YUM! He had invited some of our friends over to hang out and watch football all day, so that's what we did! It was fun and sooo nice! Just to hang with our friends. We haven't gotten to do that much since I got pregnant! Auburn won- whoop whoop!

Sunday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Adam and I were supposed to go to a family reunion but it was canceled so we were LAZY ALL DAY! It was awesome! We laid in bed and skipped church (BAD BAD)! We jut enjoyed being together and went to dinner later that night in Auburn for some YUMMY Mexican! For my birthday, besides all the precious sweet things he did for me, like clean, mani/pedi, invite friends to surprise me, etc... he got me two bookcases I have been desperately wanting to go on either side of our TV stand! It now looks like an entertainment center! :) I will post pics soon!

Needless to say, this birthday was special for so many reasons! It was the last one before I am a mom! My husband truly made it wonderful! So special! He totally spoiled me and I am sooo grateful for that! He is just the most amazing husband. I can't begin to explain!

Here's my 37 week pic :) Almost time! I will have to post pics from my birthday soon! They are all on my new Canon and I am not quite sure how to get them off yet :) ha!

35 comments:

Tracy's Porch said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. and you are still looking adorable!

Heather said...

Happy Bday. I am turning 27 in Dec.

Your bump is so freaking cute.

a H.I.T. said...

What a fabulous weekend! Happy Birthday :)

Beth said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mrs Barker said...

Happy birthday!!

The Future Mrs. Etten said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like your weekend was a blast!

P.s. Could you be more adorable?!?

Lisa said...

I cannot believe how close you are to meeting little Addison!! And, a very happy birthday to you :).

Sassy and Classy Southern Mrs. said...

You look great! Addison will be here before you know it! Happy Birthday!

Vineyard Vogue said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was wonderful :) Your hubby is so sweet!

Lea Liz said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday girly!!!!! Your husband is too sweet!

You look great girl!! She is going to be here before you know it!!

USCEmily said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend! Happy birthday to you :-)

Nani said...

Happy B-Day! You are looking great :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Glad you had such a great birthday!! You still look great!!

Tara Gibson said...

happy birthday girl!! you look fabulous!

Tara Gibson said...

happy birthday girl!! you look fabulous!

Cherry said...

I hope that if I am blessed enough to get pregnant that I can look as amazing as you do! Seriously your body is skinnier than mine and I"M NOT PREGNANT!!

Miss E said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was amazing! PS - you look so good!

Whitney said...

Sounds like a GREAT birthday weekend :) !!! You look fabulous in your photo!!!

Suburban Princess said...

Happy Birthday!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Happy Be-lated birthday! I am so happy for you and you look so cute!

Cee said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Happy Birthday!

Samantha said...

You look fantastic! Happy birthday:)

morewineplease said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!

Tell Hubby, he rocks!

Chic Runner said...

So glad you had a great birthday! :) You look so cute. I can't wait for her to be here!!

Milltini said...

You are so cute! I took a break from blogging and was wondering if you'd had the precious babe while I was away. Guess not! Hang in there, you look radiant!

The Pink Chick said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday! You look so great! You are just the cutest!

Elle Squared said...

How awesome! Happy Birthday Mama! :)

Meagan said...

Your hubs is the sweetest. And you look adorable. SeriouslY?! Wearing skinny jeans at 37 weeks...you are awesome mama!!!

Sarah said...

what a great hubs, you look fantastic byt the way!

The Shabby Princess said...

Glad you had such a fabulous birthday!!!

short southern momma said...

happy birthday!!!! lovelovelove the belly!!!

Gwen said...

You are so adorable!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday and so sweet of Adam (and the fur babies) to make it such a great one!!! XOXO

SassyEngineer said...

Happy Late Birthday! I'm horrible friend (and behind on reading), but it sounds like it was a blast :)

In this wonderful life... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Glad you had a good weekend! ..beautiful, as always! :)

Lucky in Love said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! Your weekend sounds amazing!!