Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Um yeah, I lied.

So I realize that the last post I did was titled "I'm baaaack!" But I really wasn't! Sorry for that little white lie! I really had every intention of blogging at least twice a week but I didn't! Having a sweet baby at home took most of my time and when she was napping, sometimes so was I :) Well, now I am back at work (SO SAD!) and I have lots of time to BLOG.

I just looked back and realized that I have only blogged 3 times since she was born! SHAME ON ME, I know! I realize I still have the birth story to tell and I think that might be a great story for next week :) So look for that post to be next week. I PROMISE! That is my Christmas present to you all... you can hardly call that a Christmas present but hey, it's the best I can do :)

Before the post I will give a warning. I think you all know I am very open and honest and NOT MODEST AT ALL! So it will have lots of details that some may or may not want to hear but I think it's things I need to share with those of you who are interested or those that might be having a baby any time soon (and I know I have some preggo readers and I want to make sure that you have the option of hearing my non-horrifying birth story because I am sure you have heard enough horror stories!)

Ok so enough about that... let's talk Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you ladies (and maybe a few gents)! What an exciting time of year, expecially for our family, with our new addition! We are so excited about Addison's first Christmas! We went to Alabama this past weekend to celebrate with my family and needless to say, Addison is a blessed baby!! She got lots of toys and fun clothes and even some diapers and formula (which mommy and daddy are mostly thankful for) :) Christmas Eve we will go to Adam's family and then my parents are coming in town to spend the night so they can be here to see what Santa brings Addison! Santa won't be going overboard but gifts will be dropped off for my sweet baby girl! Pics are promised!

I promise to post some December pics of Addison tomorrow, she is getting so big! Here are a few updates!

- She is 11 weeks old! HOLY COW, I know!
- She has her first cold and there is nothing more sad!
- She is currently flailing her arms A LOT!
- She coos a little, but it's more gurgling!
- She smiles big as life, but no giggle just yet!
- She weighs 12 lbs and 11 oz. and is 24.5 in long!
- Wearing 3-6 months clothes!
- She loves bath time.
- She is a teetee-ing machine!
- She loves to look at ceiling fans! It's hilarious! They mesmerize her!

More Addison updates to come... but for now I leave you with her newborn pics!

















39 comments:

a H.I.T. said...

Those are just some of the sweetest photos! I love them!!!!

StylishSuburban said...

The photos are beautiful

Leslie said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear that birth story!

Lynsey and Brian said...

Welcome back!

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

Oh my gosh she is so precious!

Lindsey said...

These photos are gorgeous! She is so precious!!

Mrs. Classic said...

Stunning photos, stunning girl!

Patience said...

I love the photos they are so cute.

Little Miss Diva said...

Welcome back! Oh my goodness those are some precious newborn photos. She is one beautiful baby! :)

morewineplease said...

GET OUT OF TOWN!!!! Those are amazing photos! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I want to see more!

Amie said...

These pics are so sweet, Lynds! Y'all are so blessed!

Chic Runner said...

She is simply adorable! I'm so happy for you and Adam and all the wonderful things that the first christmas will bring. Enjoy your time. and I've missed you :)

USCEmily said...

Beautiful pictures! They remind me of the Ann Geddes babies :-) Can't wait to hear what you've been up to!
Merry Christmas!!

Lucky in Love said...

Oh my goodness gracious...she is gorgeous!! I love those pictures!! Can't wait to hear the story of her birth!!! Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!

Miss E said...

What an angel! Those pics are so precious!

Freck said...

She's beautiful!!!! What wonderful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sassy and Classy Southern Mrs. said...

I'm so glad you posted! I've been wondering about you guys and how Miss Addison was doing. Her newborn pictures are beautiful, she looks like a little doll! We'll have to swap baby stories!
(I had a good L&D too, no horror stories!)

peace.love.applesauce said...

AWWW... She's so precious!

Dollface said...

She is so gorgeous.. omg.. and those hats!! thats soo couture!! xxxoo

Gwen said...

She is just so gorgeous and we'll totally let you off the hook. I can't wait to hear your birth story and all of the details too!! It's great to have you back!!! I hope you three have a very Merry Christmas!!! XOXO

Perfectly Imperfect said...

ohmygosh I think my heart just melted. Those are the most precious pictures I've ever seen!!

Jackie said...

adorable!!!

Beth said...

Glad your back (again)!! : )
Love the pictures! She's beautiful!!!

NINA said...

OH MY DEAR LORD ARE THOSE THE CUTEST PIX!!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! We've missed you, glad you're back xxoox

Anne said...

So glad you're back!! We too were induced and had our baby boy on October 5th, so I head back to work on Monday. Sniffle. Can't wait to hear the birth story and all about what you're up to now!!

Susannah said...

Yay! So glad you are back! I've been checking and checking your twitter for updates! Addison is adorable, and I can't wait to hear your story!
xoxo

kimert said...

What a beautiful baby blessing! Merry Christmas! :)

for the love said...

Oh my lord - could she be any more precious!!! Simply adorable.

Jesslee said...

Glad you are back! Your little Addison is as precious as can be...love the pics!

Angeline said...

so blessed with a beautiful baby girl!!

In this wonderful life... said...

this pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :) I've missed you!

mrs.mfc said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!! How beautiful?!?!!!

Jennifer said...

That is one beautiful girl you got there! Precious pictures!!

Being Brazen said...

such awesome pictures!

Legally Fabulous said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!!
these might be the cutest newborn pictures I've ever seen in my entire life. She is SOOOOO beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

d.a.r. said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!

LSU Melanie said...

Beautiful!

Tara Gibson said...

OH MY GOSH Those pictures are GORGEOUS!

Shauna said...

Congrats - she is beautiful!