Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WWW: An update.

Blogging Funk? Check.

I haven't been motivated to blog for the past week. Call it stress. Call it crazy busy mom syndrome. But I have been in a funk! I am trying to work my way out of it by coming up with fun blog posts but so far, FAILURE! I am open to suggestions!

But on to Weight Watchers Wednesday!

I always weight myself on Friday morning before I shower (and after I tinkle, of course). For me that's the best time because, I have worked my but off for 4 or 5 days and not cheated even once. This past Friday I was down 2 more pounds. :) SUCCESS! Still have a long way to go but progress = success for me these days!

The gym is harder than ever! It's hard to go when I don't see my baby from 7:30 til 5. I just want to rush home and cuddle her! But 4 or 5 days a week (including weekends) I am hitting the gym. But only for an hour or an hour and a half at the most! BIG difference from the 2 hours I used to put in 5 days a week when I lost all that weight at the end of 2008. I am doing weight training 2-3 days a week but my main focus is running and abs. I am training for some races so I am a running machine. My 1st race is Feb. 6th. Adam and I will be running the 5K.

When I went on that "diet" at the end of 2008, I was losing 4-7 lbs a week. Of course I hit a plateau for like 3 weeks where I lost nothing or only lost 1-2 lbs! But over the course of 3 months I managed to lose 25 lbs! It's coming off slower this time and my body's shape is different but the pounds are slowly melting away and my hips are VERY SLOWLY getting back in place!

I am saving all of my FLEX points for 2 cheat meals on the weekends! If I don't have something to look forward to, I will FAIL MISERABLY at "Getting Thin in 2010!" Here are the things I am eating...

Breakfast: Fiber One Chocolate & Oats bar (3 points) OR Blueberry Bagel with one tbsp of Fat Free Strawberry Cream Cheese (4 points)

Lunch: Grilled Cheese with light bread (2 points) with baked lays (3 points) OR Tomato sandwich (1 point) with baked lays (3 points) and 17 turkey pepperonis (3 points)

Dinner: 1.5 cups of Ronzoni Smart Taste penne pasta with Paul Newman marinara & one slice of light bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray (6 points) OR Veggie Chili (and by veggie I mean tomato and beans with Chili-O chili mix) (2 points) & 10 Fat Free Crackers (2 points) OR Homemade Flatbread pizza (7 points)

I have mentioned before that I am SUPER picky. Like, beyond picky. So picky that I really don't eat veggies at all! I have found what works for me so I pretty much eat the same 4 or 5 meals ALL OF THE TIME! So for all of you other picky eaters, next week I will do a post with my "picky recipes"!

To keep me accountable, here are some stats so you get an idea of where I've been and where I am going :) (I can't believe I am about to put these for all the world to see-well, blogger world anyway)

164- How much I weighed before I started my diet in Oct 2008
139- The smallest I got In Dec 2008
145- Weight when I found out I was pregnant
210- Weight the day I delivered
166- What I weighed last Friday
18.4- Number of miles I have run in 2010

My first goal is 145 then I will get the last 5 off after I reach that goal. I always teetered between 140 and 145 so if I can get to 145 1st I will be THRILLED! So I have 21 lbs to go! If I continue to lose 2 lbs a week it should take me about 11 weeks to get there. That seems like FOREVER away but that's right at bathing suit season and one week before my 2nd anniversary! MOTIVATION? Yes! I have a long journey ahead of me but I am on the fit train for the long haul and thankfully so is Adam! That always makes it SO MUCH EASIER!

33 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are doing great friend! I'm a picky eater too so I'm excited for these recipes next week!=) My fave diet food is Wasa crackers with Laughing Cow cheese - only 95 calories!

Tara Gibson said...

You are doing so great! I too am excited for the recipes!!

Gwen said...

Girl I am so proud of you for going to the gym even when you don't want to. You are my inspiration when I don't want to go. I find myself saying...if Lynds can go after work then so can I. :) YAY for 2 pounds lost also!!! Love ya!!! XOXO

The Pink Chick said...

Way to go! You are doing so great!!!

Patience said...

You are doing an awesome job. I love seeing what others eat, so I can't wait to see your recipes.

Leslie said...

Keep it up, girl! You looked fabulous in the picture from that wedding in January, so it is definitely paying off!

Dollface said...

you have great willpower!!! xxxoo

Sole Matters said...

I love knowing what healthy food other people are eating! Im not a picky eater but I love trying new things. BTW, your pups are so cute!

midnight macaroons said...

I know you'll make your goal! I'm hitting the gym in about 10 min. I don't feel like going but I keep thinking how great I'll feel when I'm wearing my summer clothes. Thanks for posting what foods work for you. I love the Fiber One bars too. They are great when you're running out of the house.

Minnesota Girl said...

You are doing fabulous! Great job =)

Susannah said...

You are fabulous and you are doing an awesome job! Now, tell me how in the he-- you were losing 4-7 pounds per week-srsly, email me! I am in a slump and only losing maybe 1 or 2 pounds a week-with tracking and about 3-4 days of treadmill!

The Shabby Princess said...

Girl, you are doing great! The weight will come off!

Whitney said...

You are doing awesome! Congrats and good luck! :)

Cinderella said...

You are doing great girl! You will get there and we are all right there with you! XO

Jesslee said...

I am super-picky and I also eat the same meals every week so I am looking forward to your next post. You are doing fabulous if you are making it to the gym, I'm still lacking that motivation!

GamecockQueen said...

I love your WWW posts! I know I've said this before, but we are the same exact in height and weight I think. I love love love to be 135, but it is next to impossible to maintain so I'm usually like you, in between 140 and 145. I am also a picky eater and don't care much for fruits and veggies. I will be looking forward to the recipes!

TexasLauren77 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TexasLauren77 said...

Girl, I think I weigh the same thing you do at this very moment... we sound a lot alike in height and weight...except i can't blame having a baby for weighing as much as I do. ;) But, I started back on WW this month after taking a little break over the month of December, so I'm on board with you...here's to the next 11 weeks!! ;)

The Browns said...

Those are some great suggestions on what to eat. I've done weight watchers before, but I usually get burnt out on all the frozen meals! I think I'm going to try & do it again. I give you props for going to the gym! It would be hard for me to leave my baby to. I want to buy an exercise bike in the next few months. But, I know its all about what you eat. I would like to get down into the 150's, so I have over 40 pounds to lose! I weighed in at 220 when I had Jarrett, but I've lost 29 of those pounds far.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you are doing amazing hon. way to get out there and to the gym. that's the part i'm dreading the most because i know at the end of the day, all i'm going to want to do is go home to my baby girl. but... you gotta do it. keep it up hon. you'll be back in tip top shape in no time!

Garrett and Meagan said...

yay!!! im so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot mama!!

Sarah said...

wow girl your doing so good! Keep up on the running you will love races!

Wendy said...

Great job! You're doing awesome!

Tiffany and Chris said...

I rarely comment but wanted to let you know how much I love reading your blog. Keep writing! As for your weight loss journey, good luck. You look fantastic and your little girl is so sweet!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

You're doing so great!! I need to run more and you're inspiring me! Wish we were together to do lose it and run!

Lucky in Love said...

Okay, will you please share what the heck you were doing at the gym for 2 hours to lose 4-7 lbs. a week!?! I have spent the last few days at the gym for about 2.5-3 hours....and I gained 0.5 lbs. And I'm doing WW so it's not my food!! Er.

BUT...enough about me! You are doing such a fantastic job!! Congratulations!

a H.I.T. said...

You are so motivated! What a source of encouragement to us preggers out there!

Crystal said...

Congrats on the weight loss so far! I look forward to the recipes next week. I have about 27 more lbs I would like to lose. Having children does make it tougher.. it's harder to find time to work out and when they get older and have to eat what you're eating, making healthy kid-friendly meals can be tough. That is my struggle right now anyway! I can't make seperate meals... nor do I even want to. I want the kids to learn to eat what I cook for dinner but I also can't expect them to eat 'diet food'. I just have to be really careful at portion control at meal times.
Do you eat snacks to keep your metabolism going? I would probably die mid afternoon if I didn't snack on something!

Michelle said...

I look forward to your post with recipes for picky eaters because I am one heck of a picky eater. I admire you for eating veggie chili....I don't think I could even do that. The veggies I like are the ones that are not as good for you....of course!

蘋果 said...

0204全裸網,777露點聊天室,Hiav潮吹聊天館,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,777口交自慰俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛,av辣妹大奶,777口交影音,0204正妹淫叫,utlive網,av聊天館,777俱樂部,0204俱樂部,0204全裸網,Hiav潮吹聊天館,777露點聊天室,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,777口交自慰俱樂部,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,0204正妹淫叫,777口交影音,av辣妹大奶,uthome脫衣秀做愛,0204俱樂部,777俱樂部,av聊天館,utlive網

Nishant said...

You are doing awesome! Congrats and good luck!

Work from home India

Miss Em said...

Hi There, I just found your blog through Bower Power and I have to say, you are very inspiring!

I've been setting out on my own weight loss venture this year but I'm getting stuck! Have you used Weight Watchers since 2008? I think it may be what I need...

-Emily

Carolyn said...

you should see if there is a Zumba class in your area. (zumba.com) it is GREAT!