Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mmmm...Rice Cereal

Because I am SUPER DUPER, beyond explanation, CRAZED & just plain BUSY at work I don't have time to blog today and probably won't have much time this week! So I wanted to share something special with you all.
Last week we started feeding Addison rice cereal. She has been eating it for exactly one week. She loves it and can't get it fast enough! She is doing so much better now than she was a week ago!
I am sharing this precious video of her eating last night! It's all I can do not to laugh hysterically while she eats. She makes the funniest noises :)
Pardon the bad quality, I was recording with my Blackberry while feeding her! I call this MOMMY MULTITASKING!
To really enjoy the video you need to turn it up a little. Her smacking is just plain PRECIOUS (or is it just me that thinks that??) ha! Please excuse my loud/coooountry voice!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

Dollface said...

awwww... thats so great your baby is eating real food and not being fussy. soooo cute!! thanks for sharing, xxxoo

Gwen said...

Little Miss Addison is so adorable!!! What a good eater she is. And you sound great!!! I would love a Southern accent. :) XOXO

A Southern Accent said...

She's doing great!!! Looks like she can't get it fast enough! So cute!

Freck said...

She is so beautiful!! Love this!

Leslie said...

Its not just you...she really IS that cute!

TexasLauren77 said...

Ridiculously cute!! And SO excited to get that in her mouth as fast as you can get it to her! I love it! What a doll! :)

Kate said...

Hilarious and so precious!!!

Shannon said...

Adorable! Just want until Addison tries fruit for the first time. I thought Gillian Grace loved cereal until she got her first taste of fruit, wow! Talk about chowing down...

Emma said...

She is so sweet! And I love her name! Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday! xoe

Sherrie said...

She is sooooo sweet!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ohhhh I loved this! she is soo cute, I love the smacking and the little lip licking (Next Edition does that too=))! and loved hearing your sweet voice too=)!

Garrett and Meagan said...

Oh my gosh she is precious. I looove her. =)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

awe, so exciting!

kara battel said...

that is hilarious!!!!! and i love in your best "sexy southern accent" you say "give it to me" haha!!! she is just precious!

The Ross Family said...

Awww, she's so cute!!!

California Wife said...

Just found your blog and love it! Little Addison is quite the cutie! Can't wait to read more.

midnight macaroons said...

What a cute clip. She's such a QT pie.

GamecockQueen said...

Your little girl is so cute!! And what a big baby! I was always so tall, until 7th grade, then I never grew again. I am around 5'10" now and can still wear clothes from middle school. I am guessing she will be taller than all the boys.

I LOVE the way you talk...sounds like me! :-)

Chic Runner said...

You are so cute! She is just adorable and getting so big! love it!

Beth Dunn said...

Cute!
xoxo
SC

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Look at them cheeks!!! So cute I can't stand it!!

Nishant said...

thanks for sharing,
How to make a website

性感的我 said...

感謝是愛心的第一步..............................