Friday, June 25, 2010

ASOS: Lovin' it

Don't you love it when you run across something new?? And instantly fall in love??

Are you familiar with the website ASOS?? Seriously, they have some of the cutest stuff! Some of which I am currently drooling over.
If you aren't familiar with them, here is a little about their company:

Established in June 2000, ASOS.com is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer. With over 35,000 branded and own label products available and over 1500 new lines added each week, ASOS.com is rapidly becoming the market leader in the UK online fashion world.
Aimed primarily at fashion forward 16-34 year olds, ASOS.com attracts over 6.9 million unique visitors a month and has 2.9 million registered users.

I can't remember how I stumbled upon their site but I instantly fell in love with some of their stuff. I love how it's so unique and airy! I am into airy these days :)
The website is really a one stop shop for fashion and beauty! I am diggin' it!
The prices are amazing! I haven't ordered anything yet so I don't know about the quality but the stuff is just so stinkin' cute! I might be ordering a piece or two for events we have coming up. We shall see (thanks to budgeting)!
Allow me to share with you some of my faves and why don't you head on over and see if you find some of your own!
$67.64
$67.64
$64.25
$64.25
$37.20
$60.87


ASOS Printed Colourblock Tunic
$54.11



ASOS Cut Out Sleeve One Shoulder Top
$42.27


ASOS Diamond Flower One Shoulder Dress
$50.73

7 comments:

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

I seriously love all of those dresses! I'm of to spend some money..

Dollface said...

All gorgeous! That black dress is totally my style... going there ASAP.. xxxoo

Lauren Kelly said...

Everything is sooooo cute!!!!!! :)

Resisting Perfection said...

Love the zip front camisole! I could totally wear that as a maternity shirt.

Sarah said...

those shoes are too cute

Monograms & Pearls said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing the site!

Preppy Little Dress said...

Great site, thanks for sharing! I am going to head over and check it out!